DJ PAUL ONE OF THE HARDEST PRODUCERS OF ALL TIME?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
the best producer/artist from the south would be lil jon,

sometimes they make some good beats, sometimes they make some beats that i dont like too much

^^this shit is crazy

they have a nice combination of old movie horror sounds
man i totally disagree. i guess all of this is just opinions, but to me three 6 is 100 times better producers than Lil Jon.

and i hate neptunes and kanyes beats, and timbalands beats are too poppy for me. just dont like their sound. i like three 6's beats alot more than all them.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
man i totally disagree. i guess all of this is just opinions, but to me three 6 is 100 times better producers than Lil Jon.

and i hate neptunes and kanyes beats, and timbalands beats are too poppy for me. just dont like their sound. i like three 6's beats alot more than all them.
imo, lil jon has some crazy ass beats

although his beats all sound the same too

the best producer of all time in the genre of hip hop would be timbaland imo

dude's go all kinds of shit,

and that song with keri hilson too

May 11, 2002
No one can touch their old school beats. Mystic Styles, The End, and all their Underground CD's & Tapes.

Their new beats are hit and miss. But that new album is horrible.

Triple Six Mafia needs to reunite. If Bone Thugs can do it.....they can.

Aug 7, 2002
timbaland says that hip hop rap died along time ago like around 2003 timbaland use to make those good ol sounds for ginuwine aaliyah and now look where he at he's makin alot of pop music sounds and it sounds pretty good he still got it but i wish he could go back to them sounds where it really sounded hip hop rap

Apr 25, 2002
how do yall even listen to 36mafia they got no flows at all, beats is cool but i can't fuck wit listenin to em rap. that tv show they had on mtv was kinda funny though.