DJ PAUL ONE OF THE HARDEST PRODUCERS OF ALL TIME?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
word is he dont even make them beats.
Probably not now (but who does nowadays)....but back to the topic, Dj Paul has been putting it down for years. I don't see why he doesn't get mentioned as much as dudes like Mannie Fresh, Beats by the Pound and David Banner. I like how Paul mixes the samples with keyboard sounds and the 808 and makes it sound tight.

Aug 9, 2006
yeah all of 3-6s old shit is really good.....they were like the real underground ledgends for a while....they were selling hella many records idependelty....those guys are pioneers

wack now though

Jan 18, 2006
they aint wack now production wise, listen to Lil Wyte, Frayser Boy, and Project Pats albums there all tight production wise.

Jun 22, 2007
paul and juicy are the best producers in the game IMO. Go listen to When The Smoke Clears, The End, all that shit. I dont know why they dont get mentioned as the best of all time, probably because they're in the south. But to me, they're my favorite producers ever. Last 2 Walk had great beats, better than their last album, so they def. still got it.

They just always have a dark edge to their beats that no one else has.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
the best producer/artist from the south would be lil jon,

sometimes they make some good beats, sometimes they make some beats that i dont like too much

^^this shit is crazy

they have a nice combination of old movie horror sounds

Feb 8, 2003
word is he dont even make them beats.
Thats a damn lie. I seen Paul and Juicy work in the studio long ass time ago. They do that shit together.

I think Pharrell, Timbaland, Kanye are the best producers bc they more versatyle then Paul & Juicy. HCP is cool but they use the same bass line and drums all the time.