DJ Loon- Anghellic (Looned and Chopped)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
triple 3 said:
Fuck it. My comp can't play this shit. Loon get at me. I want to buy a disc from you.
Peace.
dont do that! the only track IMO that's reall good is suicide letters. everything else is bad/mediocre. i dont mean any disrespect loon because your CBTS Looned and Chopped was the shit, but im not feeling this.

Jun 20, 2005
I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but who really listens to chopped and screwed music? The original isn't good anymore so you play with the claps and speed? I just don't get it, can anyone answer this question for me?

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Rtmb602 said:
I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but who really listens to chopped and screwed music? The original isn't good anymore so you play with the claps and speed? I just don't get it, can anyone answer this question for me?

nobody is forcing yall to listen to it...

so move on with that shit...

at least im trying to bring something to the table.... :dead:

all good...this is last free mix from me...this net shit is full of frauds and fakes, and im just fucking with real shit from now 913 ENT....and thanks to the real who supported....

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
ovarbmu said:
dont do that! the only track IMO that's reall good is suicide letters. everything else is bad/mediocre. i dont mean any disrespect loon because your CBTS Looned and Chopped was the shit, but im not feeling this.

its cool man....people got different tastes....

just like john cena is not my cup of tea......tried to give him a listen but he is saying nothing really i aint already heard....oh well.

Sep 9, 2004
DJ LOON said:
nobody is forcing yall to listen to it...

so move on with that shit...

at least im trying to bring something to the table.... :dead:

all good...this is last free mix from me...this net shit is full of frauds and fakes, and im just fucking with real shit from now 913 ENT....and thanks to the real who supported....

LOON, Fuck Da Haterz keep Choppin dat shit up n doin ya thang Dogg. ima holla at u on e-mail cuz i need u 2 chop up me n my niggaz cd once we done we almost there though

Apr 30, 2004
Holly shit. You kiddin' me.
Damn.

My comps all fucked up. Can't play music now.
By the way, i'll support loon. He does screw the best shit, plus he's proven himself to be one of the best screwed up dj's, so fuck the haters.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
blade179 said:
hey loon fuck the haters keep bringing that shit. People do not realize how long it takes to do that shit. a lot of time and energy.

And he does it all for free. I ain't into the shit either...but it takes skill and dedication to become as good as Loon has at this shit. You faggots need to show some respect.

Keep the good work up Loon. I know Tech and the crew hear all this shit and love it.

Oct 16, 2004
techn9nehq said:
And he does it all for free.

exactly. Well if the haters keep ya from posting the shit up loon you need to just let people who like it know when you do new shit so they can get from your site. I know that there are some people like myself who do like it.