Dizzie Rascal-Boy in Da Corner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2002
Any of ya heard bout Dizzie Rascal? Thiz kid iz like 19 from England and he made all hiz beatz with a PS2. If you ain't heard of him you should check out his CD (Boy in the Corner.) When you first listen to hiz shit itz hard to understand him but then after you get used to it he can rap pretty tight.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
yeah its not that bad. i couldnt listen to it for too long because of the stupid production. it fits his flows though. the cleanest cut on there gotta be Jus A Rascul. Maybe not the best lyrically, but garage aint my thing. i listen to it for a laugh, and put it on at parties and thats as far as it goes.

You hearda The Streets? now that album is tight, funny too.

I remember when Dizzee first recorded 'I Luv U'. i thought it was raw then. Nice to see he gettin coverage in the states.

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
yeah man, i don't like dat album, the one sigle he dropped here in tha UK was a'ight but i just liked the Chorus hah hah, yo Mak Deniro, u got any shit on the web that i could get a hold of?

i've yet to find any tyte uk gangsta shite, and evrything thats mainstream is wakkk....
when someone mentions uk hip-hop.... blazin squad come to mind and those 12yoidiots just straight piss me off.

Jan 2, 2003
i saw this FAG on the MTV show...I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND ONE WORD HE SAID...LITERALLY!!....hes sum straight square tryin to rep "london city"...lol...the only smart thing he said the whole time was in the interveiw when he said E-40 is an inspiration (or pretty much sumone he listens too and respects)

i cant belive MTV would go this low....i thought ja rule, n sync, etc...was bad...but this guy should have never picked up a mic.....i respect the innovative techniques of maing beats but doesnt mean u can rap

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
2pac livez said:
Any of ya heard bout Dizzie Rascal? Thiz kid iz like 19 from England and he made all hiz beatz with a PS2. If you ain't heard of him you should check out his CD (Boy in the Corner.) When you first listen to hiz shit itz hard to understand him but then after you get used to it he can rap pretty tight.

WHAT YOU DOIN LISTENIN TO FAG MUSIC NOW???

DAMN YOU DISSAPPOINT ME SON....HAHA

Apr 25, 2002
i seen that shit on mtv. terrible. made me feel like takin' the toothpick out my mouth and puncturin' my ear drum.

but like AGENT707 was sayin'. he did give props to E-40. and he mentioned him in the same breath with the likes of pac and jay-z.

:dead:

Aug 24, 2002
Dizzee

The single "Fix Up, Look Sharp", is one of the worst tracks on the album. I don't care for the way he raps on that song and it's not really his sound. I like the slower dark tracks. You just can't listen to it expecting it to sound like American rap.
I like it because he has his own sound and it doesn't really sound like American Rap music. Much better than the the So Solid Crew cd "They Don't Know".

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
he been doin shit with chamillionaire, paul wall, grit boys and them, right?

the beats really sound pretty nintendoish LOL but i still kinda felt his flow and shit.

as far as UK gangsta shit goes though... what about that crew that goes by the name of wolfpack or something like that??? any one of y'all UK folks know about them?? i just heard them being mentioned by some dudes talking about UK rap...