DISTORTION 2 STATIC SEASON 3...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REL

Jul 9, 2005
Every Sunday at Midnight on the WB20 right here in the Bay Area.. We got all new episodes starting this weekend (Sunday). Check it out!

Nov 1, 2004
yea this show is off the hook, They just need a better time slot because I always forget to watch it on sunday nights. I wish I had Tivo or some shit

Jun 5, 2002
REL said:
Every Sunday at Midnight on the WB20 right here in the Bay Area.. We got all new episodes starting this weekend (Sunday). Check it out!
Whassup with the time slots, REL? I enjoy your show, but WB20 has the worst show times. They moved my peoples from YO! TV to 6:30 AM on Sundays. LOL!

REL

Jul 9, 2005
SiccFucc said:
screw watching it,you need to get on that piece
i think balance has been on the show more than any other artist... b is one of my favorite emcees in the bay so hes always welcome

DJ Mark 7 said:
Rel, you should encode the shows an we can post em on Siccness...For cats like me that moved out the Bay, it would mean alot!
we're trying to work something out with download.com so we can stream them them and link it from our site.. posting on siccness would be dope too.. hit me on the PM with some details

Da Yayologist said:
Whassup with the time slots, REL? I enjoy your show, but WB20 has the worst show times. They moved my peoples from YO! TV to 6:30 AM on Sundays. LOL!
yeah man that sucks... to be honest, the wb really doesnt care much about local programing cause it doesnt make them any money. YO! just needs yo keep doin thier thing like us.. but damn, 630 am?? yall should talk to them about that.

thanks everyone for the love... if anyone has any suggestions for the new season please hit me up. what do you think needs improvement? imma tell you now, production quality is gonna be 200% better this season! thanks again.

Apr 22, 2005
yall dont even get in trouble for playin cuss words like with that el-p video? fuck it start playin em uncut lol

wb SHOULD just let yall have a hour but even tho its only 30 minutes yall fill that shit up with good stuff

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
whats up man only seen like a couple a your shows but a is it strictly underground hip hop or you gonna throw some keak or messy etc. Shows tight though but like dude said 11:30 sucks at least 11:00. hahaha

REL

Jul 9, 2005
CityDog said:
whats up man only seen like a couple a your shows but a is it strictly underground hip hop or you gonna throw some keak or messy etc. Shows tight though but like dude said 11:30 sucks at least 11:00. hahaha
i really hate puttin titles on music.. but we've had the team, mac mall, quinn, frontline, balance, mistah fab.... our second show this season will have another interview with quinn.. you'll see a lot of what you like, just gotta watch it more often. or check out the website to see what will be on this week.

yeah i feel you on the time slot. we'll be prime time someday! shit we'll own a whole staion someday and get all the homies on there!!

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i like the balance of UGHH and whatever title you want to give to the team,fabby and all them. seems like last season they really started to introduce more new bay shit which is cool,not may outlets where you can see artist interviews from cats like that. think it opened the show to more of an audience also. i mean,i'm all about my backpackin super underground shit,but most my friends arent and were interested in the show until some of those mentioned artists started to appear,so its nice to see. same goes for ppl on this board,i remember when i made a thread about mac mall being on there nobody knew what the hell the show was,now its seems ppl are up on it more

REL

Jul 9, 2005
SiccFucc said:
....not may outlets where you can see artist interviews from cats like that. think it opened the show to more of an audience also....
yeah, i can definately say that this was an area that we were lackin in during season one... i think the main goal is to expose fans of one kind of hip hop, to other sounds.