DISNEYWORLD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
I used to work at Disney World. Just be as nice as possible to the people that work there. They can either help you a lot, or ruin your fuckin' vacation. Be sure to tell at least 3 employees your son/daughter spilled something/puked on their shirt, they'll write you a ticket for a free shirt. I used to write up free stuff all the time for people.

Magic Kingdom has a bomb ass fireworks show every night called Wishes. Get yourself a fastpass for Space Mountain first thing when you show up to that mfkr. Be sure to see the 3 'o clock parade. Get a fast pass for Splash Mountain, and sit up front (back gets most of the water). Buzz Lightyear can be fun, the Monsters Inc. interactive show is pretty cool. Stitch's Great Escape is neat, but if your kids cry and get scared easy just skip it. Don't go speedway, its a waste of time. For the love of god don't stand in line for hour so you can go on the Pirates of the Caribbean "ride", its so fucking boring. Skip COP, the song will drive you crazy. Tomorrowland Transit Authority is a great ride to rest on, you can just keep going and going until you feel like walking again.

Animal Kingdom- be sure to get your fastpass for the Yeti ass rollercoaster a.s.a.p. Its a lot of fun. Don't miss the Lion King show they do a few times a day. There's also these crazy Kenyan guys who jump through each other's torso's and stand on each other's heads until they're 28 feet tall who put on a show a few times a day. Get a Jungle Cruise fastpass as well.

Epcot- get your Soaring fastpass as soon as you show up. Ride Test Track for certain. Find a damn babysitter and take your old lady there at night- drink around the world and watch the fireworks show with her, it can be romantic- guaranteed sex when you get back to the hotel.

There's also some more fun stuff in Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios (fastpass Rockin' Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror soon as you show up) but I gotta bounce out so I don't have time to keep going on. You're going at a pretty good time of year though, right before spring break. Shouldn't be too crowded. There's some fine fuckin' women no matter where you're at, so the eye candy should keep you from getting too bored.

My real advice though is to say fuck Disney and go to Universal, they just opened the Harry Potter theme park inside their theme park and they have better rides.

Mar 24, 2006
I used to work at Disney World. Just be as nice as possible to the people that work there. They can either help you a lot, or ruin your fuckin' vacation. Be sure to tell at least 3 employees your son/daughter spilled something/puked on their shirt, they'll write you a ticket for a free shirt. I used to write up free stuff all the time for people.

Magic Kingdom has a bomb ass fireworks show every night called Wishes. Get yourself a fastpass for Space Mountain first thing when you show up to that mfkr. Be sure to see the 3 'o clock parade. Get a fast pass for Splash Mountain, and sit up front (back gets most of the water). Buzz Lightyear can be fun, the Monsters Inc. interactive show is pretty cool. Stitch's Great Escape is neat, but if your kids cry and get scared easy just skip it. Don't go speedway, its a waste of time. For the love of god don't stand in line for hour so you can go on the Pirates of the Caribbean "ride", its so fucking boring. Skip COP, the song will drive you crazy. Tomorrowland Transit Authority is a great ride to rest on, you can just keep going and going until you feel like walking again.

Animal Kingdom- be sure to get your fastpass for the Yeti ass rollercoaster a.s.a.p. Its a lot of fun. Don't miss the Lion King show they do a few times a day. There's also these crazy Kenyan guys who jump through each other's torso's and stand on each other's heads until they're 28 feet tall who put on a show a few times a day. Get a Jungle Cruise fastpass as well.

Epcot- get your Soaring fastpass as soon as you show up. Ride Test Track for certain. Find a damn babysitter and take your old lady there at night- drink around the world and watch the fireworks show with her, it can be romantic- guaranteed sex when you get back to the hotel.

There's also some more fun stuff in Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios (fastpass Rockin' Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror soon as you show up) but I gotta bounce out so I don't have time to keep going on. You're going at a pretty good time of year though, right before spring break. Shouldn't be too crowded. There's some fine fuckin' women no matter where you're at, so the eye candy should keep you from getting too bored.

My real advice though is to say fuck Disney and go to Universal, they just opened the Harry Potter theme park inside their theme park and they have better rides.
thems alot of fastpasses

Apr 3, 2008

thanks alot homie.. thats exactly the kind of feed back i was looking for.

Apr 3, 2008
Do what we used to do...steal an abandoned rental wheelchair..get to front of everyline...no wait
did that wheelchair thing when we went to disneyland for halloween. got on every ride right away.. but without the wheelchair the longest wait was like 20 minutes.. except space mountain with the damn chair we still had to wait 2 fuckin hours.. id hate to see how long it was without it.

Jul 4, 2009
Mission space at Epcot and Aerosmith at MGM are 2 of the best rides..
the park Disney world is for the kids with all the castles.. Epcot is all the countrys in one.. they have mexican food chinese food and shops at each part in each country
mgm is for the movies in a way they have rides for the movies.. yeah like Indiana Jones Aerosmith i dont know how to describe it but its more for adults in a way..
theres 2 other parks I think I'm forgetting
theres something at every park for everyone..
Universal studios is tight as hell too..
here I am getting to go 4 times in my child hood and hardly remembering a thing about it : S

Apr 23, 2006
there is way sicker shit to do in florida than disneyworld

the swamp rides are fuckin dope and miami is a kickass tourist town

disneyworld/land is a waste of money when i went as a kid i thought it was pretty bunk compared to other shit we did on the vacation

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
*** I went there for my kid and nephew to have fun, I wish I could of seen more of Orlando but anyway *****

I liked Epcot a lot... They had this mission to mars ride that feels crazy as fuck, like you really blasting off in space... they had also had a dope ass hydro garden in there. If you like educational style stuff you will like it.

Animal Kingdom was boring to me, like a fake zoo, and so-so ride's. Maybe it was just really hot and humid that day but wasn't feeling it.

the Hollywood park was fun, and had the best rides IMO...

The water parks are fun too.

overall the kids loved it, and I had fun... just like everyone saying it's expensive!!! But I made a walmart food run when I first got there, so I would just bring my food, and save a little $

Jan 28, 2005
i got kicked outta disneyland a long ass time ago when i was a kid LOL we had to wait on the school bus, we was on a field trip. they caught us fucking around in toontown on the video cameras...good times...
I had a History professor who grew up in Daytona Beach. He got kicked outta Disney World cuz he snuck a turkey leg on Space Mountain and threw it at some people waiting in line.

I used to have to walk a mile track in less than 10 minutes when there was intrusions on the Transit ride in Tomorrowland. Shit sucked when I went to work hung over, lol.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I had a History professor who grew up in Daytona Beach. He got kicked outta Disney World cuz he snuck a turkey leg on Space Mountain and threw it at some people waiting in line.

I used to have to walk a mile track in less than 10 minutes when there was intrusions on the Transit ride in Tomorrowland. Shit sucked when I went to work hung over, lol.
theres cameras EVERYWHERE in that bitch...they was on us quick as fuck.....

i once jumped out of the boat on the pirates of the carribean and some fool came out of a hidden door next to the treasure chest and was like GET BACK IN THERE lol

apparently theres someone watching you at all times on a videocamera or some shit, i dunno how they get on you so quick

they aint trippin at knotts berry farm tho..we was smokin weed in that bitch and everything...on them skylift things..

Mar 16, 2005
Don't waste your time going to Epcot. It's boring as hell, even for people interested in technology and all the other shit they say is there.
for the most part I agree but test track and soarin are 2 of the best rides on WDW except for ToT AND RnR. and the fireworks show at the end of night shits on all the others in wdw

get the dining plan if you are staying on wdw property, seems pricy but i garnette yo uwill save money and its worth it.

as killaclown said, fast pass soarin then go to test track, when at epcot, if yo ucan handle spining do the space ride. when at ak fastpass rollercoaster then go do the jeep tour and water ride, after that ride roller coaster and leave nothing else wothwhile at AK. mgm is my fav park, go to RnR first and get a fast pass, head over to tot and ride it, then your fastpass should be up for rnr, after that walk around and check things out also ride star wars and see stunt show for decent rests, they have a great fireworks show at end of night. i could do with magic kingdomn too but I love the philharmagic show as well as the TTA to rest on.