DISNEYWORLD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2008
Im taking my kids to disneyworld in about a week. I have never been there
but we have been to disneyland quite a few times. just wondering for the
people that have been there. do you have any recomendations on a must do or see over there?

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Im taking my kids to disneyworld in about a week. I have never been there
but we have been to disneyland quite a few times. just wondering for the
people that have been there. do you have any recomendations on a must do or see over there?
Let me know if you're gonna be anywhere without the kids so I can rob you..then you can come back on Sicc..tell the story and get a "cool story bro" photo. :cheeky:

Apr 3, 2008
its for the kids dog, let your kids tell you what they wanna do if they old enough.....you just walk around and peep shit out...you grab a map when you get in and just go to whatever looks dope..they have descriptions of everything in there
thats why im askin about we aint never been there. and i know there is a lot to do. im just tryna find out whats good. so we dont overlook shit. you cant really tell whats better from a piece of paper. thats why im askin for personal experience.

Dec 4, 2006
Dude Disneyworld it's the shit...even your old ass gonna feel like a kid there..

and yes bring hella cash with you, at least 1,500 to spend....