DISAPOINTED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2004
I KNOW THIS MIGHT NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH EAST CO CO, BUT I JUST GOT THE MR.DOCTOR CD AND I THINK ITS HELLA WACK. HIS STYLE N EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT. IT DOESNT SOUND LIKE THE OLD DOC. TELL ME WHAT ALL YALL THINK.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
I BOUGHT THE ALBUM AND I THINK IT'S BANG'N'!!!
IT AIN'T NUTT'N' LIKE BLOCCSTYLE, BUT IT'S NOT TRY'N' TO BE.
IT'S ON SOME TIGHT BANG'N' RADIO SHIT!!!
ALTHOUGH THE SONG WITH 50CENT IS VERY QUESTIONABLE!!!

THAT SONG WITHT THE BEACH BOYS IS HARD AS HELL!!!

Apr 25, 2002
this aint really the place to be discussin this album but since its already here ill lay my 2cents

i peeped the album..there is some tight production for what style of music he was tryin to create but doc disapointed me lyrically many times..seemed like he was tryin to do alot with his delivery and what not and ends up just comin short with the "rhyme factor" alot of his shit dont rhyme how its supposd to its not on point...BUT..there was a few exceptions..overall its kinda how i expected it to be..jst one of them albums u throw in with a few slaps but def not a classic..better than bombay IMO

K

KAH

i aint gonna buy it tha only dope album that he has put out that i think is worth pickin up is bloccstlye ive listened 2 all his other shit & it sucks

Apr 25, 2002
he needa make a newer version with the bloccstyle feel but more mature and not all about gang bangin and shit..and call it "Setrippin DOCstyle"..that would be sick..use production like bloccstyle but . spit about te shit that hes about now adays