Dis lynch wit a ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Really tho...Didnt mean to stir up no drama..Yall know that..

Folx pumpin up Lynch to do these 916 shows, when it aint in the interest of the lable, manager or what not.....

Im just speakin to Lynch, tellin him to not sweat what yall are sayin and go about business as usual...

"Yall need to think beyond the ghetto, cause the world is ours" -KRINO

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Really tho...Didnt mean to stir up no drama..Yall know that..

Folx pumpin up Lynch to do these 916 shows, when it aint in the interest of the lable, manager or what not.....

Im just speakin to Lynch, tellin him to not sweat what yall are sayin and go about business as usual...

"Yall need to think beyond the ghetto, cause the world is ours" -KRINO
i can feel that....

but i dont give a damn if lynch performs in SAC or not, what made me comment on anything is that he said ART dont wana do a show there.
so i was like WTH???
i think lynch should perform where ever he wants to perform and that if he wants to do something, he shouldnt allow folkz to shut him down.

thats all im sayin.....

D-Locc

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
D-Locc60 said:
what made me comment on anything is that he said ART dont wana do a show there.
so i was like WTH???
i think lynch should perform where ever he wants to perform and that if he wants to do something, he shouldnt allow folkz to shut him down.

thats all im sayin.....

D-Locc
I hear you mane...Fo sho Art knows what he's doin, or else he wouldnt be callin shots...