Dis lynch wit a ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
I KNOW ART B THE MANAGER AND ALL, BUT WHAT MATTERS IS WHERE Y-O-U WANT TO DO A SHOW....YOU THE PERFORMER.
YOU SHOULD BE ONE THAT CALLS THE SHOTS ON WHERE YOU PERFORM.
IF YOU WANT TO PERFORM IN CHINA, THEN GOTT DAMN IT....DO THE DAMN THANG, ALL THANGS ASIDE.

SECOND....
NOT DOING A SHOW IN SAC BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO SHOOT YOU.......
WELL CUZZ...
I WOULDNT LET NO ONE PUT ME OUTA MY BUSINESS-IN MY CITY.
YOU CAN STILL DO A SHOW IN SAC, JUST GOTA TAKE THE RIGHT PRECAUTIONS. TIGHTER SECRUITY FOR ONE.
AND AS AN ARTIST, I WOULD FO SURE BE STRAPPED AND WHEN MY LIFE IS THREATEN....IM BUSTIN TO DEFEND MYSELF AND I'LL SAY IT IN COURT.

WHEN YOU QUIT DOING WHAT YOU WANA DO, THEN THAT GIVES THE FOLKZ THAT SHOT AT YOU SATISFACTION...
YOU CANT ALLOW THEM TO ACHIVE THEIR OBJECTIVE.
DONT LET FOLKZ SHUT YOU DOWN.

THATS HOW I SEE IT....AND THATS HOW I RUN MY LIFE.

STAY UP LYNCH-one

D-LOCC
Rollinnnnn

Sep 23, 2002
^^Thats real, but after a while shit gets tired. I'd say the same shit on a regular day, but if I had kids to worry about that would change. Why even risk it when it can be avoided?
Shit, if it had to go it would go down and niggas could get plugged, but why even risk havin' to go into another court?
or catchin' shots? especially when you know you can avoid it by makin' better moves. takin' that chess board to the streets homie.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Pinche....

first, im havin a bomb ass BBQ right now, steaks, ribs, chicken etc.
but i came up in the crib to grab some season sauce and saw this so ill reply real quicc...

look at it like this...
what would happen if all of LYNCH's shows were shot up??
what would happen if homies shot up the studio everytime LYNCH was there??
what would happen if LYNCH was shot at everytime he showed his face in public??

AND LETS SAY HE JUST STOPPED EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF ALL THE SHOOTING, DIDNT DO SHIT AT ALL....
THEN HE COULDNT MAKE MUSICC ANYMORE TO PAY HIS BILLS AND FEED HIS KIDS.
HE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO SURVIVE-CAUSE HE AINT DOING SHIT TO BRING IN THE CHEESE...

POINT.....NO MATTER WHAT, YOU GOTA KEEP PUSHIN ON, DONT LET NO ONE STOP YOU FROM LIVIN YOUR LIFE AND TAKIN CARE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
IM NOT SAYIN BE SUPERMAN AND TAKE BULLETS TO THE FACE BUT, TAKE PRECAUTIONS, BE SMART, DO WHAT IT IS YOU DO.
JUST DONT GIVE OTHERS, THAT HATE YOU, THE SATISFACTION OF NOT LIVING YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU WANT TO.

IF GOD WANTS YOU, THEN HE GOING TAKE YOU...PERIOD.

D-LOCC

May 6, 2002
It aint that easy tho D-locc, Who is gonna promote the show? Who is gonna insure it? Who is gonna show up????????!!!!!
Everybody in this city knows if theres a lynch show here theres gonna be violence. Not just Niggaz shootin at lynch but shootin up shit period. And even if lynch ran thru all those hurdles you still got the police hatin. The police would make a spectacle outta shit like always, like they do at the state fair every year and numerous other concerts and events that go down. Its just an all around fucked situation but hopefully one day niggaz in this city will learn how to act so we can have some decent local concerts.

Sep 23, 2002
@DLocc

Real shit dropped. I feel you on most of that shit. But whats the probability of EVERY show gettin' shot up?

This is just one case. I'm sure in other situations, shit would get handled proper. But this is one that can be avoided, so why risk it?

Why not handled shit that originated on the street, on the street and handle business where business needs to be handled?

Handle them niggas on the street so they dont interfere wit business. While in the meantime, keep handlin' business elsewhere til that bullshit can be taken care of.

Thats how shit goes, you dont gotta look for them niggas when they bustin' at you tryin' to catch you slippin'. thats how it goes on the street, one of these days you'll bump into'em, fuck lookin' all the time. and handle it. theres too much to lose when you got a family to worry about homie.

soon as you have kids, you gotta think bout them first before jumpin' head strong into shit. especially the kinda shit you used to do when you was deep in that bangin' shit. not that i gotta tell you, lol. you most likely know that shit already homie. but theres more to lose than gain in situations like this, you cant just overlook family to make money. cuz who are you really tryin' to make that money for?

take risks when they worth it, and avoid risks that you dont have to take. survival.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
It aint that easy tho D-locc, Who is gonna promote the show? Who is gonna insure it? Who is gonna show up?????!!!!!
GUILLOTINE....
EASY...of course not. very few things in life are easy.
THERE ARE MANY FACTORS INVOLVED, BUT I DIDNT GET EACH AND EVERYONE BECAUSE I WOULD BE TYPIN ALL DAY ABOUT IT.
as far as showin up...i would as long as the SECRUITY was up to PAR.
But yea.....cats dont know how to act in public, thats why musicc events lacc city support.

But whats the probability of EVERY show gettin' shot up?
Well....i used that for EXAMPLE only...to give a different view of what i was saying.

Why not handled shit that originated on the street, on the street and handle business where business needs to be handled?
THATS A GOOD CONCEPT, BUT NOT ALL NIGGAZ GO BY THAT CONCEPT...AND WHEN DEALING WITH CATS LIKE THAT...
ITS GOING TO BE FUNK ON-SITE, WHENEVER AND WHERE EVER.
Handle them niggas on the street so they dont interfere wit business. While in the meantime, keep handlin' business elsewhere til that bullshit can be taken care of.
YEA...I CAN FEEL THAT.
WHAT POINT OF VIEW ARE YOU LOOKIN AT THIS FROM...??
so we can stay on the same note.

Thats how shit goes, you dont gotta look for them niggas when they bustin' at you tryin' to catch you slippin'. thats how it goes on the street, one of these days you'll bump into'em, fuck lookin' all the time. and handle it. theres too much to lose when you got a family to worry about homie.
soon as you have kids, you gotta think bout them first before jumpin' head strong into shit. especially the kinda shit you used to do when you was deep in that bangin' shit. not that i gotta tell you, lol. you most likely know that shit already homie.
LOL at you tellin me how it goes on the streets.....NP though.
Well-low class funk is handle when paths are crossed and high class funk is handle ASAP.
all that funk shit and how its handle, DEPENDS on how severe the funk is. im not lookin for and shootin at fools over french fries(some hothead 16 year olds well smoke you for that dumbshit)
but i'll kill a fool over my kids.

D-Locc knows about family all to well Pinche, i have 2 lil ones runnin around here with my wife.
I know about takin care of funk and family, i been doing it for almost 5 years now.

take risks when they worth it, and avoid risks that you dont have to take.
I AGREE......

good shit Pinche

D-Locc