DirecTV drops 26 Channels

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
http://www.zdnet.com/viacom-directv-talks-fail-26-channels-go-dark-7000000682/

•Palladia
•Centric
•Tr3s
•CMT
•Logo
•NickToons
•VH1 Classic
•TeenNick
•Nick Jr.
•Nick@Nite
•Spike
•BET
•VH1
•TV Land
•Comedy Central
•Nickelodeon
•MTV

Only disappointments for me are Comedy Central, Spike, and VH1. Just glad AMC isn't on that list.
*Eidt... 17 channels! Sorry!

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
I just think it is sorta funny with all the shit talk Direct talked on Dish only to take channels away from their own customers! Hypocrites!

Sep 15, 2009
Spike
Comedy Central
MTV

These are the 3 channels that I watch on occasion out of the 26 that got blacked out. It sucks that they got blacked out, but I can live without them and I'm not paying more than pennies a month extra just to keep them.

Both companies need each other equally and they need to get it figured out soon. They are only fucking each other over if they don't resolve it, which I kind of want to see happen lol

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Comcast por vida! LOL

....nah but really though, I was @ Best Buy last weekend getting a new TV & the Direct TV rep came up to me asking all the wrong questions. I had to tell him "Look man no offense to your job but Direct TV sucks hella bad... I have seen it first hand @ my Moms house & would kill myself if I had to use that service"

The looks I got from everyone around were classic.

Props: doja14
Feb 8, 2006
only reason i have directv is for the sunday ticket

my daughters will be pissed if nick isn't put back on

Aug 17, 2011
Comcast por vida! LOL

....nah but really though, I was @ Best Buy last weekend getting a new TV & the Direct TV rep came up to me asking all the wrong questions. I had to tell him "Look man no offense to your job but Direct TV sucks hella bad... I have seen it first hand @ my Moms house & would kill myself if I had to use that service"

The looks I got from everyone around were classic.
whats better then directv and why?