DIRECT TV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 23, 2003
yo on account of this whole time warner/viacom drama the fam is thinkin of switichin to direct tv. they have this promotion goin on & i called to ask how much the total would be & when i got trasnfered the shit clicked on me. anybody on here that has it, with all hd channels & what not how much does your bill come out to?

Jul 23, 2003
ha i could care less about the channels gettin taken off. just lookin for some cheaper cable. fuckin direct tv is all aggressive on the phone as soon as they answered askin me how they can help me with my purchase i'm like whoa i just gome some questions.

Jun 9, 2007
fuck directv

they'll give you hundreds of channels for $29.99 a month for 6 or 12 months... but after that you're locked into that shit at the regular price for at least another year with your contract, and if you want out it's gonna cost you $250 - $400

plus their customer service is as bad as comcast / time warner's, if not WORSE, and that's saying ALOT

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Direct Tv are assholes with the customer service. Your pretty much at the mercy of these companies.. I got COX in SD and so far they have been pretty good. Service is pretty good and we had a box go out and they came out and replaced that shit the next day.. Thats pretty good service.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
if you watch in HD and it matters to you go with DTV, Comcast's picture is all compressed. Only thing it has over DirecTV is on demand. you get it with DTV but it takes some time because movies and videos have to download as opposed to comcast that just plays em instantly

Mar 8, 2006
i got Direct TV and i like dat shyt. DVR helps me wit tha 3 hour difference, but not all tha channels are like dat. they give u hella HD channels and their On Demand runs threw your internet so thats why you have to download. The only bad thing is if u like to watch TV at night there nothing on, so i stay with SportsCenter and NFL Network at night.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i got gay ass dish network and i wish i had comcast again,i just stopped watching tv cuz of how gay the dish is

Mar 8, 2006
Yeah i aint got the Sunday Ticket but i talked my boy into switching to Direct from Astound cuz of the Sunday Ticket and dat shyt is heaven. Games look soooo clean on tha 52 inch flat screen.