Dinner and a Movie may be released through Strange Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
Strange Music is definitely doing big things, and have definitely generated an excellent amount of exposure and fans in the past few years, though many people may not like to believe or admit it. Though Tech didn't catch the mainstream's eye, he's caught the eyes of a lot more people out there, and it can only get better from now. Eagerly awaiting Dinner and A Movie, even though Lynch said it was gonna be released last Halloween :mad:

Dec 14, 2005
Yeah, I thought it was mentioned that Tech was on Dinner and a Movie...

Lynch would make Strange fucking legit.. I mean they are, but in my eyes Tech Krizz and Kutt are the only real talent.. Lynch would be one of the better additions that I can think of..

Sign Lynch and drop some dead weight.. coughprozakcough coughgraveplottcough

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
If Lynch DOES release it on Strange, they'll prolly make sure atLEAST Tech is on it. Considering he's been on every other Strange release, including Hour of Reprisal which was finished before they added him.
As mentioned, it's already been said there is a Tech track recorded for the album. No one seems to ever bother to check the Discography...

KNOWN UPCOMING SONGS/COLLABORATIONS:

Brotha Lynch Hung - Bowl Of Blood (ft Tech N9ne)
Origin: Dinner & A Movie (????)
And Tech recorded Only Time Will Tell for Ill Bill's album long before there was any rumors of the album releasing through Strange...

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
thanks for tha link i left a little comment there. Sounds sick Lynch on Strange would be amazing, feels like Tech could do anything right now being the #1 independent rapper, he betta take advantage.

Jan 6, 2006
hell yeah. this could be the best move businesswise and profesionally for lynch since tech n strange has their indie game on point. lynch going on tour with tech etc... better promotion and way more exposure for lynch from strange music's side of their indie hustle. hopefully Lynch will make it on to a track for sickology 101 to make up not appearing on killer?? still anticipating to hear "bowl of blood" with tech and the tracks with snoop, dogg pound, yukmouth, keek, young buck on daam. hopefully these tracks will still sound fresh and up to date.

man strange music's production team mixed with phonk beta and lynch's tracks?? thats money right there with an enormous eargasm...

Apr 8, 2006
Ummmm No ^^^!

But it would be TREMENDOUS 2 c Lynch with dudes like Tech!!

N techs gunna be on the new Twista C.D.

Wouldn't it be cool if Brotha Lynch,Tech n Twista Where on the same track!!!??