DIG and QB formly from no limit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2006
Never Released

In every No Limit release, space in the inserts were devoted to promotion for upcoming No Limit albums. Many of these never saw the the light of day.

Mystikal "Let's Get Ready to Rumble" (Not to be confused with Let's Get Ready, which was released on Jive Records after Mystikal's departure from No Limit.)
Mean Green "Baller Status"
A-Lexxus "Let's Ride"
Porsha "s/t"
Short Circuit "Gone AWOL"
Two for One "Lets Go to War"
Tank Doggs "Beware of Da Doggs"
QB "Ghetto Ingredients"
DJ KLC "Hits by the Pound"
Mia X "Sista Stories"
Samm "Enemy of the Street"
X-Con "Back on the Block" (sometimes also shown as artist name 'Black Felon')
Popeye "Edge of my Life"
D.I.G. "Afterlife"
Ms. Peaches "Ghetto Angel"
Erica Fox "s/t"
Tru "Da Miller Boys"
Baby Soulja "Eye of a Youngster"
Hounds of Gert Town "Blood n' Passion"
"Lockdown" Soundtrack
Down South Hustlers: Makin' Moves Compilation
No Limit East Compilation

Sep 17, 2005
I thought it was really sad when Rap-A-Lot started doin that too. I mean I know business wise you had to look at No Limit and be like "yo we need to do what they doin" but it was kinda like the OG of the game having to bite off the new kid.

Mar 30, 2006
KLC's cd was supposed to be released but that's around the time Master P started getting new producers and started letting the Medicine Men go one by one. KLC still hasn't released "The Drum Major" yet. He released a video called "Play It Loud" that's vintage KLC a while back. He did a track with Mystikal for that cd too. Tank Doggs didn't get released because Bow Wow wanted to use that name for his cd. I heard somewhere he asked Snoop Dogg for permission. I'm not sure how true that is though.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
damn all that...they need to drop that BG and Soulja Slim cd they did together called "aint no limit to my cash money". that shit would fucc the world up especially if mannie fresh and KLC produce and keep it all the way gumbo