Diddy Calls Tha Carter 3 A Classic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
I'm sure he thought Harlem World was a classic when it dropped too.
Actually as much as i wasnt feeling taht album. It is and was considered a classic.

But yeah I agree Carter 3 is a classic imo. Its one of the most originally albums to drop this year and im digging every single track on it (except for lollipop never been taht crazy about that song all me and my girl's hoes luv it though)

May 30, 2006
Actually as much as i wasnt feeling taht album. It is and was considered a classic.

But yeah I agree Carter 3 is a classic imo. Its one of the most originally albums to drop this year and im digging every single track on it (except for lollipop never been taht crazy about that song all me and my girl's hoes luv it though)
Harlem World was considered a classic by who? Pre-teens & anyone who don't know how 2 critique hip hop. Harlem World is lightyears away from being a classic. Come on now. I'm not even gonna go back & forth about that weak ass album.

And C3 isn't a classic either. Its only been out a few days. There's no way u can tell if something is a classic in just a few days. "Classic" & "masterpeice" are in a catogory of their on & like I said it takes time for anything to become a classic or a masterpeice. That's like everyone calling a '65 Mustang a classic the year they came out. Stuff becomes or not become a classic over time & 3-4 days is not any real time. That's just how I see it.

Feb 8, 2003
Harlem World was considered a classic by who? Pre-teens & anyone who don't know how 2 critique hip hop. Harlem World is lightyears away from being a classic. Come on now. I'm not even gonna go back & forth about that weak ass album.

Back in the 90's when ever that album dropped(i think 97) the media and fans was calling it a classic. I never bought or even years later downloaded the album bc i never liked mase. But they did used to call taht album a classic, i bullshit you not. Ofcoarse they didnt in your region bc that was still in the time of the east vs west bullshit right when NO LIMIT RECORDS kicked in the door and the south begin to knocked both regions off(mainly the west off)

May 30, 2006
Back in the 90's when ever that album dropped(i think 97) the media and fans was calling it a classic. I never bought or even years later downloaded the album bc i never liked mase. But they did used to call taht album a classic, i bullshit you not. Ofcoarse they didnt in your region bc that was still in the time of the east vs west bullshit right when NO LIMIT RECORDS kicked in the door and the south begin to knocked both regions off(mainly the west off)
The media I guess u mean Source, Vibe etc. There word means shit to a "real" fan of this shit. There were a lot of people out West that liked Ma$e FYI. Mostly hoes. Kind of like asking who are Nellys biggest fans.

And please save ur subliminal diss towrds the west. NL kicked in the door around that time but didn't knock off an entire region. NL had a 2 & a half year run. They were strong but save that "knocked off" bullshit. In the end no one got knocked off but Ma$e's record sales on his second album & all of NL soldiers who were getting ripped off by "P".

Apr 23, 2006
The media I guess u mean Source, Vibe etc. There word means shit to a "real" fan of this shit. There were a lot of people out West that liked Ma$e FYI. Mostly hoes. Kind of like asking who are Nellys biggest fans.

And please save ur subliminal diss towrds the west. NL kicked in the door around that time but didn't knock off an entire region. NL had a 2 & a half year run. They were strong but save that "knocked off" bullshit. In the end no one got knocked off but Ma$e's record sales on his second album & all of NL soldiers who were getting ripped off by "P".
how are you really gunna front like the west didnt fall off
we were on top so the only place we had to go was down it was inevitable
and the only west coast artist ( mainstream) that stayed in the publics eyes moved to the east coast for a few years ( snoop)