Diddy Calls Tha Carter 3 A Classic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
And please save ur subliminal diss towrds the west. NL kicked in the door around that time but didn't knock off an entire region. NL had a 2 & a half year run. They were strong but save that "knocked off" bullshit. In the end no one got knocked off but Ma$e's record sales on his second album & all of NL soldiers who were getting ripped off by "P".

I wasnt dissing the west, I dont have nothing against any region I got some good friends and a few hoes out west. I was just speaking the truth, Once Master P in his prime(97-2000) touched down it was a wrap(why you think E-40 heavly fucked with No Limit & snoop even joined no limit?).

Serious dude Its cool for you to cut your nasty ass attitude out for once and quit acting hard on here just be honest. P ran that shit and was the biggest factor in rap music if you think he was a good rapper or not.

May 30, 2006
how are you really gunna front like the west didnt fall off
we were on top so the only place we had to go was down it was inevitable
and the only west coast artist ( mainstream) that stayed in the publics eyes moved to the east coast for a few years ( snoop)
Homie I never said the West never fell on hard times I said P wasn't the reason.

May 30, 2006
I wasnt dissing the west, I dont have nothing against any region I got some good friends and a few hoes out west. I was just speaking the truth, Once Master P in his prime(97-2000) touched down it was a wrap(why you think E-40 heavly fucked with No Limit & snoop even joined no limit?).

Serious dude Its cool for you to cut your nasty ass attitude out for once and quit acting hard on here just be honest. P ran that shit and was the biggest factor in rap music if you think he was a good rapper or not.
It don't matter how many buddys & broads u got here. That's like me saying I'm not racist. Some of my best friends are white.

P was a force in the game back then but he was not the reason in the decline out here as far as sales & niggaz getting deals. Industry politics, media & big lables put the west coast to the side. Hell, the music out west in 97-98 was still smashing. It didn't decline bigtime until around 2000.

Aint nobody trying 2 act hard or got a nasty ass attitude but don't try 2 act like the P & the south knocked the west out the pix & the east momenterly. That's like saying the west knocked the east out the pix when the west was on top. The east was still eating during that time as well.

I only took it as a diss cuz of how u worded it.

Jun 4, 2004
Shit far from classic...... how is it classic to be from the south and attempt to emulate the east... it alight but far from classic. Diddy's game died with Notorious B.I.G.

Jun 4, 2004
Look at his early work...

Then....

and Now...

and....

that ain't the south... those are east coast beats... well the second Mr. Carter is Lolli Pop is some T-Pain AutoTune shit.... either way it ain't street.

Then...

Now...

Notice the changes... also when Jay Z retired is when he decided to go by his name... Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr.

Before that the only Carter was Jay-Z.... he is trying to be East Coast.. image, beats, etc....

"I don't like what he's (Jay-Z)saying about how he had to come back because hip-hop's dead and we need him," - Lil Wayne
"What the f--- do you mean? If anything it's reborn, so he's probably having a problem with that. You left on a good note, and all of the artists were saying, 'Yo, this is Jay's house. He's the best.' Now he comes back and still thinks it's his house. ... It's not your house anymore, and I'm better than you." - Lil Wayne

"I think Lil Wayne is extremely talented. But do I think me and Lil Wayne should be in the same sentence? Me? No. I mean, hopefully one day. He has to accumulate work. Put some classics under his belt." - Jay Z

http://www.shoutmouth.com/index.php/emo-news/Jay-Z_Wishes_He_Never_Retired

Mar 18, 2006
Good work on the album covers/points that u make.....I think that ure bein kinna narrow in your view points though mayne.....Artists have to evolve, which means changing their music..upgrading their style/imaging........transformations, ya digg...Wayne bein southern/east coast is just w/e.....he knows that its about bein universal, im sure that's y he's so successful, he's not just "regional", statin the obvious, but I think its pretty limiting 2 be so critical/judgmental over the imaging....it should be about the music folk

Jun 4, 2004
The music ain't even the same... he went from..

Straight off the block hoe
Vest in my hand trustin no man
Got my glock cocked
Runnin insane ya understand
They be screamin look whoa-day
I swear dem boys crazy
Holigrove nigga where I was raised in
They be bussin' heads hoe, runnin duckin feds hoe
Rocks under they tongues hoe, keys under their bed hoe
Good for them real soldiers 24-7 hustlers
Until we shove a barrel down ya pipe suckas
Aint no love for no busta
No fear for no coward
No respect for no slut
And no money without power
We keep them nggas hotter
Uhhhh, man sick amd sour
Pull up in an Eddie Bauer and glock on him every hour
Some of em' like that powder
holdin' up with their dreads
So stiff and some toot it up in their veins
From the home of the game
jackin and crackin brains
Broadcastin' live from the block is Lil' Wayne

Too....

Okay, lil mama had a swag like mine
Even wear her hair down her back like mine
I make her feel right when its wrong like lyin
Man, she ain never had a love like mine
N' man I aint never seen a *** like hers
And that pussy in my mouth had me at a loss fo words
Told her to back it up like erp erp
And make that *** jump like shczerp shczerp
And thats when she said I lo-lo-look like a lollipop
( oh yeah I like that )
She said I lo-lo-look like a lollipop
( oh yeah I like that )
( oh yeah I like that )
Shawty I lo-lo-lookin like a lollipop
( oh yeah I like that )

Fact is he ain't south no more.. he ain't street.. you think people in... UTP be banging Lollipop?

Call it evolution... I call it selling out.... face it Pop Sells and T-Pain (Autotune) Sells thats why Lollipop sells.....

How can you go from spitting heat in 1999 to this pop shit in 2008 and call it evolution?
http://www.zshare.net/audio/13630330e5609daf/

Jun 4, 2004
/\ Thats the result of little white girls listening to gangsta music.... LOL that beezy would get fucked up in tha hood..... guess what the music don't make you gangsta, having a my space don't make you gangsta... wait I guess it does peep video...
Gangsta..

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
Look at his early work...

Then....

and Now...

and....

that ain't the south... those are east coast beats... well the second Mr. Carter is Lolli Pop is some T-Pain AutoTune shit.... either way it ain't street.

Then...

Now...

Notice the changes... also when Jay Z retired is when he decided to go by his name... Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr.

Before that the only Carter was Jay-Z.... he is trying to be East Coast.. image, beats, etc....

"I don't like what he's (Jay-Z)saying about how he had to come back because hip-hop's dead and we need him," - Lil Wayne
"What the f--- do you mean? If anything it's reborn, so he's probably having a problem with that. You left on a good note, and all of the artists were saying, 'Yo, this is Jay's house. He's the best.' Now he comes back and still thinks it's his house. ... It's not your house anymore, and I'm better than you." - Lil Wayne

"I think Lil Wayne is extremely talented. But do I think me and Lil Wayne should be in the same sentence? Me? No. I mean, hopefully one day. He has to accumulate work. Put some classics under his belt." - Jay Z

http://www.shoutmouth.com/index.php/emo-news/Jay-Z_Wishes_He_Never_Retired
goddamn get a life

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
The music ain't even the same... he went from..

Straight off the block hoe
Vest in my hand trustin no man
Got my glock cocked
Runnin insane ya understand
They be screamin look whoa-day
I swear dem boys crazy
Holigrove nigga where I was raised in
They be bussin' heads hoe, runnin duckin feds hoe
Rocks under they tongues hoe, keys under their bed hoe
Good for them real soldiers 24-7 hustlers
Until we shove a barrel down ya pipe suckas
Aint no love for no busta
No fear for no coward
No respect for no slut
And no money without power
We keep them nggas hotter
Uhhhh, man sick amd sour
Pull up in an Eddie Bauer and glock on him every hour
Some of em' like that powder
holdin' up with their dreads
So stiff and some toot it up in their veins
From the home of the game
jackin and crackin brains
Broadcastin' live from the block is Lil' Wayne

Too....

Okay, lil mama had a swag like mine
Even wear her hair down her back like mine
I make her feel right when its wrong like lyin
Man, she ain never had a love like mine
N' man I aint never seen a *** like hers
And that pussy in my mouth had me at a loss fo words
Told her to back it up like erp erp
And make that *** jump like shczerp shczerp
And thats when she said I lo-lo-look like a lollipop
( oh yeah I like that )
( oh yeah I like that )
( oh yeah I like that )
Shawty I lo-lo-lookin like a lollipop
( oh yeah I like that )

Fact is he ain't south no more.. he ain't street.. you think people in... UTP be banging Lollipop?

Call it evolution... I call it selling out.... face it Pop Sells and T-Pain (Autotune) Sells thats why Lollipop sells.....

How can you go from spitting heat in 1999 to this pop shit in 2008 and call it evolution?
http://www.zshare.net/audio/13630330e5609daf/
very well said

Oct 23, 2006
damn diddy cant even turn off the camera for himself.... plus the only people who say hip hop is dead are the people listening to the stupid ass shit, what i bump has never gone out of style for me.

Oct 23, 2006
/\ Thats the result of little white girls listening to gangsta music.... LOL that beezy would get fucked up in tha hood..... guess what the music don't make you gangsta, having a my space don't make you gangsta... wait I guess it does peep video...
Gangsta..
im pretty sure that beezy might alreayd be in the hood...she's kinda got crack baby features. plus i already saw her on maury