Diddy arrested in Los Angeles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...fight-with-ucla-football-coach-221946184.html

These niggas too old to be learning how to do time. This nigga finna get transferred to the main jail....

Suge, Diddy, and all these cats are too old to be acting a damn fool. They are making examples out of them. Diddy and Suge have both had serious law troubles criminal and civil, and escaped many prison sentences.. They got Suge. Diddy next!!! Mr Combs has bail money though, im pretty sure.

Props: ASG and ASG
Jul 12, 2002
Of course Diddy is that psycho sports dad. I should have seen this coming when I saw a bunch of pictures of him watching practices. How the hell does he not have anything better to do than to attend his son's college football practices?

I nearly pissed myself when I heard his assault with a deadly weapon charge involved a kettlebell.

Nov 11, 2006
He just mad cuz his son sucks and doesnt get any playing time except on special teams....

Plus, diddy and ucla are both irrelevant nowadays so fuck this story, no one cares

Nov 11, 2006
Hopefully snoop doesnt follow in those footsteps and try to knock out the ucla coaches when his son doesnt get any playing time either