Did the tightest thing with Lynch's music..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
Man Sunday night we went paintballin cuz we been goin the past couple weeks...well they always play some head bangin shit and since we rent the place out they said we could bring some music in....i brought in my Lynch, C-bo, and Spice 1 cd's.....you talk about some clownin...that shit was so fuckin tight....it had everybody goin...i kept findin myself creepin around corners rappin wit em...I'm gonna collab all my fav hit em up songs together on 1 cd and str8 go at it

Aug 7, 2002
Dubd300M said:
Man Sunday night we went paintballin cuz we been goin the past couple weeks...well they always play some head bangin shit and since we rent the place out they said we could bring some music in....i brought in my Lynch, C-bo, and Spice 1 cd's.....you talk about some clownin...that shit was so fuckin tight....it had everybody goin...i kept findin myself creepin around corners rappin wit em...I'm gonna collab all my fav hit em up songs together on 1 cd and str8 go at it
wow thats cool man you wanna cookie?

H

H. T. B

YOU WANT A GRAMMY NIGGA?

******COMING JANUARY 2003***********
CESOLITO :BRIMSTONE 2

Re: Re: Did the tightest thing with Lynch's music..

carlos said:
wow thats cool man you wanna cookie?

wow thats a cool reply man, do you want that dildo pulled out of your ass?

or how about you take this guys advice carlos

Naptown317 said:
did someone say cookie?
damn, ya'll need to smoke a damn joint and chill the fuck out

May 24, 2002
H. T. B said:
YOU WANT A GRAMMY NIGGA?

******COMING JANUARY 2003***********
CESOLITO :BRIMSTONE 2
YOU WANT A GRAM NIGGA WIT YOUR POOKIE LOOKIN ASS? This post is a perfect example of all the hard core OG Bobby Johnsons in here.....my bad if i aint up in here talkin shit about this or that, this board is for peeps to talk about SICCMADE muzic with whatever type of topic they want....atleast my shit is positive...do you fools feel better now that you tried to clown...did you get your nut on or what...oh yeah and CARLOS after you pull that dildo outta your ass you can take my dick outta your mouth too....wow it really does work, I feel so much better now that I clowned on somebody, I can now go about my every day life feeling good about myself.....thanx for showing me the light CARLOS and S . T. D
Grow up.

May 15, 2002
@Dubd300M

There's no need for you to get all butthurt and defensive just because other people don't think that what you did was that great. If you read your post, you'll notice that it was dumb and pointless. I'm not trying to hate, but if you don't wanna take heat for typing dumb shit, then DON'T. But, proceed digging your own grave if you wish. I don't care. ::shrugs::

May 24, 2002
Re: @Dubd300M

RedStorm said:
There's no need for you to get all butthurt and defensive just because other people don't think that what you did was that great. If you read your post, you'll notice that it was dumb and pointless. I'm not trying to hate, but if you don't wanna take heat for typing dumb shit, then DON'T. But, proceed digging your own grave if you wish. I don't care. ::shrugs::
you're an idiot. actually it wasn't dumb and pointless some people possibly enjoyed it or can relate to it. if you ever went paintballin and had to listen to that other shitty music then you would feel what im talkin about, whats so dumb about sharing an experience with people, here is this better Red Storm "When is Lynch by Inch droppin???" "Are joe blow and joe doe still beefin??" thats dumb and pointless shit when asked a thousand times....so if I use you psychology Red Storm, you are dumb for not know what I'm talkin about, maybe you can't afford doing recreational things such as paintballing. I'll continue to type my shit, and you can continue to type your dumb shit. Get a life

May 15, 2002
The whole point of my post was for you to realize that people aren't always going to agree with what you say, so there's no need to start talking shit (especially on the INTERNET).

H

H. T. B

@MILK DUDD 300
YOU NEED TO QUIT ACTING LIKE A WANKSTER, AND GET A LIFE.WE CAN'T HELP IT THAT YOUR A VIRGIN. GO CUT YOUR PARENTS GRASS FOR YOUR $5.00 ALLOWANCE OR PLAY PAINT BALL WITH YOUR BOYFRIENDS. GI JOE ASS NIGGA.

May 24, 2002
RedStorm said:
The whole point of my post was for you to realize that people aren't always going to agree with what you say, so there's no need to start talking shit (especially on the INTERNET).
Trust me RedStorm I understand that, I know people don't agree with what other people say, but its the other fools like S.T.D that wanna jump on somebodys post and try to talk shit