Did gunplay get his chain snatched by A-wax?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Please...Gunplay been takin L's forever from what i have see thus far. Doesnt scream savage at all.
he takes those L's because he's out and about by himself it seems. He seems to have grown up and slowed down on the drugs in the past couple years. I like the guy I think he's funny

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
Mufuckas be judgin based off the stupidest shit lol. I never lost a fight in my life but had I lost one or got knocked out that wouldn't make me any less of a man. Half you cats proly scared to get in a fight cuz you might lose and be worried bout what ppl gonna say. At least you had enough heart to get active. Everyone takes losses, even the greatest.

All that said, I don't give 2 fucks about this dude Gunplay. First time I heard of him was on that song with YG and half his verse he was using bay slang. I thought here we go with another mainstream cat bitin the bay. But forreal dude got some slaps and some dope freestyles. And he fucks with the bay, that song he got with Beeda Weeda goes. Idgaf if he lost a fight in the streets, that don't make you a bitch or a sucka. And when he ran up on 50 and his crew, 50 ain't do a dam thing. It was funny as shit how Gunplay got tossed like a rag doll tho but u ain't no bitch if u willing to take on a whole crew. U might be stupid, but a bitch you ain't. Like someone else said tho Gunplay is funny as shit, he like an entertainer that's it. Cats be readin too deep into shit they don't personally know anything about.

May 9, 2002
Mufuckas be judgin based off the stupidest shit lol. I never lost a fight in my life but had I lost one or got knocked out that wouldn't make me any less of a man. Half you cats proly scared to get in a fight cuz you might lose and be worried bout what ppl gonna say. At least you had enough heart to get active. Everyone takes losses, even the greatest.

All that said, I don't give 2 fucks about this dude Gunplay. First time I heard of him was on that song with YG and half his verse he was using bay slang. I thought here we go with another mainstream cat bitin the bay. But forreal dude got some slaps and some dope freestyles. And he fucks with the bay, that song he got with Beeda Weeda goes. Idgaf if he lost a fight in the streets, that don't make you a bitch or a sucka. And when he ran up on 50 and his crew, 50 ain't do a dam thing. It was funny as shit how Gunplay got tossed like a rag doll tho but u ain't no bitch if u willing to take on a whole crew. U might be stupid, but a bitch you ain't. Like someone else said tho Gunplay is funny as shit, he like an entertainer that's it. Cats be readin too deep into shit they don't personally know anything about.
lol ok

I feel like that was a lot of wasted breath there...

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
lol ok

I feel like that was a lot of wasted breath there...
I ain't waste a single breath lol wtf u talkn bout and I'm at work killin time so maybe stay in ur own lane. If I wanna throw in my opinion that's what I'm finna do.

And what kind of future these humans gonna have when 2 paragraphs is considered too much to read? That's a rhetorical question.

Sep 5, 2013
I didn't know MMG had a strong link. Anything built around an ultra fake, ex CO, is going to be a weak ass crew.
I won't argue your point I think they're trash. Meek has a big following with the kids and Wale is looked at as some type of lyricist to young people. So you got Weak Mill the battle rapper, Wale the poet, Ross the fake ass wannnabe Suge Knight. Tiny Gunplay is supposed to be the muscles I guess.