Did Fed-X Get Shot?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
they announced on here that he had died, only to say that he was revived or some shit...crazy shit, that takes a strong ass muthafucker. i never really listened to him apart from the mob figas cd, but he has come with some cool ass features...deifnatley feelin his shit.

Nov 7, 2005
Da6Footah said:
LOL......

yeah, I guess it being on the front page of the Vallejo Times Herald was nothin, but if I post it on the siccness, someone might get caught up.
you kow these kids got to try and prove they 'gangsta' or 'in da streets' and stick to this marvelous code of silence. some shit that fools try to make like it's 'telling' is fucking common ass knowledge. everyone already knows. if they was actually out there they would know too.

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
on a side note, pick up that new RobLo Union movement its got a really tight Fed-X song and hes also featured on a few other tracks the whole cd is bangin

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Damn Pimp P Mack shot him?? I had that dudes tape "The Extra Package" back in the day, that shit was a pile of hot garbage.

Nov 4, 2004
Alright, so it's just an old rumor or something about him getting killed, but he did get shot a while back. Ok. And if any of ya'll think I'm trying to spread rumors or whatever, ya'll some fuckin idiots. Read the question before you say some shit like that. I was just asking if this was true.