Did Brother Al quit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
Tech N9ne ‏ E @EneNorteno559
You know what I found out happens on a record breaking tour? People quit on you! Bad, mad sad day!The last time I was in this town I was sad
Tech N9ne ‏ E @EneNorteno559
How bout my brother didnt only quit but he got butt naked outside the venue& hurled his skateboard at the busses I hate he went out like dat
Krizz Kaliko ‏ @KrizzKaliko
Only strange music has workers that get "Butt-Al-Naked" not Butt-Ass-Naked. "Butt-Al-Naked" I'll miss ya bro
Krizz Kaliko ‏ @KrizzKaliko
RT A @araymond3000 _alleycat @KrizzKaliko can't ask much more from a naked man, all he can give is his word and shit!) ur my nigga bro. 4ever

Is this jokes or did brother al really quit......and get naked....and throw a skateboard..... anyone know?

Sep 22, 2006
Tour sound engineer/technician, might be wrong on the technical term, but you get the point. He's been w/ Strange for awhile and also has worked w/ Critical Bill. I just can't imagine him having a Ricky Bobby freakout like that.

Oct 17, 2006
he is the guy you always see between sets checking the mics with weird fucking noises and weird sayings (if you're paying attention). Dude has been around for a LONG time.

i have no idea if its jokes or real.

(also, i can't give props because the shitness is dumb....imaginary props to all in the thread who know who brother al was.)

Nov 4, 2005
I know who ur talking bout now, always thought that was weird with his little test deals he would dO. I guess the constant work finally cracked him.... Maybe it was from how much work those guys must be doing

Feb 20, 2008
i remember seein that dude roll up on some semi-attractive hoe's outside of a venue and creepily murmuring "you girls wanna meet tech n9ne?" I thought they were for sure gettin raped until I noticed how he actually had access to the tour bus.

Nov 14, 2003
Fuck, i was looking forward to talking to him again in a month. last time tech was in town i hung out at the sound table with Brother Al all night.

Aug 16, 2003
I hope Al didnt quit..and hope he didnt go out like that if he did hah. If so then Thanks for all the work put in Al..now put your clothes back on and step away from me slowly lol