Did anybody record that Talib Kweli interview off of KMEL??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2005
That shit was tight.It was just on theWake Up show.Anybody got the mp3?

I posted this here since the shit aired on KMEL.This is the forum for Bay.Area.Radio.Talkshow's right? :siccness:

Apr 22, 2005
I know I was kiddin,but he was spittin some real shit thats hella relevant to all rap right now.He was exposin how to get yourself basically blackballed from the radio.He spoke a little on the Bay rappers he mentions in the Bay remix version that they play on KMEL.

Mar 4, 2006
I would like to hear this shit. I was listening to the Wake up Show last night but fell asleep cuz i was high as fuck. I was tripping cuz they kept playing that Frontline song. Them cats must be paying the radio to play that weak ass song.

Jun 5, 2002
autistic said:
I would like to hear this shit. I was listening to the Wake up Show last night but fell asleep cuz i was high as fuck. I was tripping cuz they kept playing that Frontline song. Them cats must be paying the radio to play that weak ass song.
That song is weak?

Jun 5, 2002
Al Boo Boo said:
I know I was kiddin,but he was spittin some real shit thats hella relevant to all rap right now.He was exposin how to get yourself basically blackballed from the radio.He spoke a little on the Bay rappers he mentions in the Bay remix version that they play on KMEL.
I got it, but I archived the whole show, so it would take me years to upload.

Apr 22, 2005
^^for real.But I hope I can get a copy of that shit.I wasnt expectin the interview to be as good as it turned out.I can tell Kweli prolly wanted to get on mtv and how wack they are but prolly held back out of respect for Sway.Sway sounded like he was down to pull some strings and get Talib's music and message out there.Kweli is hella underrated.He stay movin.

and one more thing.GODDAMN to that lady on the far right.She smell boo boo for real,feel me? hahaha