DIAMOND EARRINGS CRYSTAL CLEAR BLING* BLING*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
i have a pair of brand new earrings (.75) i purchased about less than a month ago from crescent jewelers. i have paperwork and original box and holdings for the diamonds they are really nice in detail and value, CRYSTAL CLEAR *bling* *bling*. i bought them for $2,500 cash and have no need for them anymore cause i got some other ones for my b-day that i have decided to keep. i am asking $1,500 cash or best offer. i am letting them go for CHEAP cause i already have a pair for myself and just want to hook up the second owner of these diamonds PLAYA PRICE! they are white gold moldings, and screw on backs. if you are interested and want to look at them you WILL BE SATISFIED GUARANTEED! if you are interested please contact robert. thank you for your time.

PM if interested

Jan 23, 2006
should post this in the classified section .... better yet i would try ebay , cuz i doubt anyone on here will be lookin for some 1500 dollar earrings .... im good wit my 30 dollar ones that look like bling bling!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ya, i got some 20 dollar shits that the beezys be jockin.....actually, they cant be jockin them....so its gotta be mouthpiece....

ya, hit the classifieds....more chance.....an i woldnt post a number....tell em to hit ya in a PM

Feb 23, 2006
yea man i got me some "bling" from my job where i worked at a while back
..took 2 diamond earings...no know one knows that thier FAKE and still rockin'em...stuntin on hoes..LOL.. so its all good.
if i were to buy $2,500 earings...they better make me fly or come wit a free ticket to the moon or somthing

Jul 4, 2002
thats too much, on jtv.com they got 1.50 ctw for that price but with a retail val of 2500 and .75 for like $400...all good quality shit too.........you should have shopped around....do you have kids? give em to them, or your girlfriend...you will prolly have trouble trying to sell em..good luck tho

May 17, 2002
rose town ryda said:
u coulda got probably like a 2.0 ct. for the money u spent.
It sorta depends on the quality of the diamond tho. I have a .33 of a carat diamond in an earring that cost me 900$. I bought it from a high end jeweler (they sell Rolex and Cartier) and chose the diamond itself, then got it mounted.

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
MISTADON said:
It sorta depends on the quality of the diamond tho. I have a .33 of a carat diamond in an earring that cost me 900$. I bought it from a high end jeweler (they sell Rolex and Cartier) and chose the diamond itself, then got it mounted.
yup bought them at crescent jewelers and there shit aint nothin cheap but only the best quality if you know wassup feel me? i already have some peoples off craigs list tryin to swoop on them. good lookin homies and i feel that about them 20 dollar bling bling bitches will jock anything that light reflects off hahaha dumb beezies but i had the scrills so i said fuck it. heres a pic let me know if anybody is interested and just for my siccness peeps i will let these go for $1,300 or best offer. i will send out and accept western union or cash and yall fools are hella funny. holla at ya boy...

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
AidsFactory said:
I think this trend is completely retarded, ears are fucking goofy looking, why the hell do you want attention drawn to them.
thats why u dont wear them cause they aint for attention to be drawn to your ear but to show all these fools that u have G's just sittin in your ear cause a nigga can just have it like that...