BIGCHILL IS NO LONGER GHETTO BALLIN.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I talk to the homie neve nev for a long time and we came to the conclusion that it would be best for me to do business with a label closer.what that being said..."BIGCHILL-2009" WILL NOW BE RELEASED THROUGH B.C ENT/LOWTOWN RECORDS!!!nev is givin me the game and is helping me get my own label goin on some real business type shit.my new album is almost done.i just gotta get nev & lil wyno to come through and drop their verses for this bangin ass song.never finally got all his shit together and is now ready to get this shit crackin again.and i will be on the boards for never and lil wyno and future lowtown albums so expect some straight up west coast slappers on their new albums!!!

if you got a question for never go ahead and post it and ill get him on the board to answer and holla at yall.

=BIGCHILL=

C

CcytzO_Loc

yeah good shit mayne.....hit me on the myspace so we can talk some business man im trying to work with yall in the near future as well.....

Nov 14, 2002
KhameNei said:
Is that "BIGCHILL-2009" the official release of that net album you once posted? I'd like to finally buy it. And I'd be more than glad if I could see there additional verses from Never & Wyno.
the album "bigchill-valleyfornia" was that album i posted on the net for free."bigchill-2009" is my new album that gunna have nev and wyno on it.if you want "bigchill-valleyfornia" ill shoot you a link to that album.

Nov 14, 2002
thanks for the replies yall...

BIGCHILL-2009 is a heated album so far yall.im tryin to put alot of effort into this album and not just throw out some bullshit youll forget about the next day.alot of different concepts and bangin ass beats like a underground album should be.and the album quality is top notch you would swear i did the album in a million dollar studio.

Oct 24, 2004
I just got a friend request on myspace from LowTown Ceo, is this shit real or is it some perpatratin bitch ass fools that aint got nothin better to do than imitate people? Well if it is real good shit. Bu i thought Nvey nevs bitch stole the label or someshit. Well ive never heard you Chill, but i love all of lowdowns shit, its always comin sicc

Nov 14, 2002
yea him and his wife got it all straightend out and now has lowtown records again.and him and his cousin runs that LowTown Ceo myspace page together but he said his cousin be talkin to fools actin like its him so watch out.he said he really dont got time to be fuckin with myspace cause hes gettin the label going again and got alot of stuff to do.if you wanna hear my music hit up my page and if you want my album "valleyfornia" hit me on the pm.

Dec 6, 2005
BIGCHILL said:
yea him and his wife got it all straightend out and now has lowtown records again.and him and his cousin runs that LowTown Ceo myspace page together but he said his cousin be talkin to fools actin like its him so watch out.he said he really dont got time to be fuckin with myspace cause hes gettin the label going again and got alot of stuff to do.if you wanna hear my music hit up my page and if you want my album "valleyfornia" hit me on the pm.
datz even better newz cuz i heard never N wife had sum problemz dat waz stressin da homie out but itz good 2 hear everything koo again ill be on da look out 4 dat album cuz never be makin sum tight azz beatz