Diablo III Announced

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

thebrain

@HuseyinTheBrain
Feb 16, 2008
Sacramento, CA
www.BrainChildMedia.com
okay. someone who works for blizzard said that starcraft 2 (another highly anticipated RPG Blizzard game) is coming out BEFORE diablo 3... now NOT even a ballpark estimation is given for both these games [ ! ] when are they going to be released [ ? ] C'MON! i've seen the gameplay video for D3 over a year ago... release it already. blizzard takes their time so i'm predicting diablo 3 will be fully developed in about 1 year - HOPEFULLY less

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Fuck this is the reason i bought my p/c lol.. I'am excited for StarCraft 2, but i always thought Warcraft 2 was a better RTS then StarCraft was.. They ruined WarCraft by turning it into a RPG tho.. Warcraft 1,2,3 were the shit tho.

thebrain

@HuseyinTheBrain
Feb 16, 2008
Sacramento, CA
www.BrainChildMedia.com
THE CHARACTER CLASSES IN DIABLO 3:

-each class will have a female and male version available. you can see this with the barbarian and the wizard on the blizzard website. i haven't seen the female witch doctor, but oh well... seems like they will keep this up with most the classes if not all.

-THE ONLY class that is going to be the same from the diablo prequels is the barbarian. all other classes will be different.

male wizard:

barbarian:

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Wait, they gonna get rid of the necromancer and amazon? Fuck i wanted to make a posion jav amazon again in d3... And i was plannin on makein a MF summoning nec for pvm to get started in d3 :(

then again i guess the "witch doctor" is pretty much a fancier name for necromancer lol.. i'am glad they're keeping the barbarian tho (i wanna see the female barb lol) i loved making gold finding barbarians lol.. i was always into weird builds.

thebrain

@HuseyinTheBrain
Feb 16, 2008
Sacramento, CA
www.BrainChildMedia.com
Wait, they gonna get rid of the necromancer and amazon? Fuck i wanted to make a posion jav amazon again in d3... And i was plannin on makein a MF summoning nec for pvm to get started in d3 :(

then again i guess the "witch doctor" is pretty much a fancier name for necromancer lol.. i'am glad they're keeping the barbarian tho (i wanna see the female barb lol) i loved making gold finding barbarians lol.. i was always into weird builds.
don't trip bro. just like d2 sh!tted on d1---d3 is gonn sh!t on d2... blizzard is pretty much the best computer game company