Diablo III Announced

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2006
Fuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyyeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...you hear anything about the specs it requires??? I'm afraid the old comp I played DII on won't meet the requirements of DIII. Man this is the best news I've heard! Any word on when it's comming out?

Jan 23, 2006
i was runnin it a couple years ago on diablo 2, my asian partna put me on at first then i was addicted fo a min lol. had all kinds of hacks , had a bot doin boss runs for me pickin up hella shit, scammin ppl the whole nine

new one looks dope from that screen shot but i know i wont get it , a couple years late witta sequel

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Shit, i dont even wanna go into how addicted i was too D2.. When i was on oxycontin it was like the only thing i did.. Lets put it this way, i even found out how to dupe items... Then i got a xbox 360 and never went back to playin D2.. And i KNOW my old comp wont be runnin no D3, i might have to buy another computer for it.. But i dont even know if i wanna go that route, if its as addicting as D2 was then im coo.

Feb 23, 2005
I started playing online games with Diablo 1. It was the sole reason why I wanted the Internet. Batlle.net from 1997 to 2000 was the best gaming experience I have ever had.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
there are already a bunch opf gameplay videos for it. looks like pretty much the same formula.which is a good thing