Devindude/Drew where are you?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
Trick420 said:
man i wish i had a computer at home!!!

i havn't talked to you in forever!
u just got done saying that Drew is always infront of his computer using it. He wont let you? Oh I bet I know the scenerio..

Drew - *Got tired of using the comp for awhile so he puts his hands in his pocket to pull out some bud to smoke*

(In walks Stacie)
Stacie - "Hey Drew can I use your comp for a lil bit so I can talk to Eric for a bit (hehe)

Drew - "Damn bitch, not right now. Im bout to do somethin.

Stacie - "It won't take that long, I just need to tell him that I love him and haven't forgot about him.

Drew - *Gives her a what the fuck did you not hear me bitch glare*

Stacie - "DREW!! Answer me"

Drew - *waves a bag of bud in the air tempting and teasing her*

Drew - "So why did ya call my name again? What did you want?

Stacie - "Uhhhhh.........................I dont remeber. Do you wanna smoke!"

:cool:

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
betthatstang said:
u just got done saying that Drew is always infront of his computer using it. He wont let you? Oh I bet I know the scenerio..

Drew - *Got tired of using the comp for awhile so he puts his hands in his pocket to pull out some bud to smoke*

(In walks Stacie)
Stacie - "Hey Drew can I use your comp for a lil bit so I can talk to Eric for a bit (hehe)

Drew - "Damn bitch, not right now. Im bout to do somethin.

Stacie - "It won't take that long, I just need to tell him that I love him and haven't forgot about him.

Drew - *Gives her a what the fuck did you not hear me bitch glare*

Stacie - "DREW!! Answer me"

Drew - *waves a bag of bud in the air tempting and teasing her*

Drew - "So why did ya call my name again? What did you want?

Stacie - "Uhhhhh.........................I dont remeber. Do you wanna smoke!"

:cool:
hahahahaha

Apr 21, 2003
HAHAHAHAH
oh man!!!

thats exacly how it is too!!!

i'm not aloud to touch that shit though...

lol you know us very well for not ever meetin us!!

Aug 18, 2002
hahha. that really was one of the coolest thangs i'd seen on here in a minute.. u must have a fuckin TAPE recorder watchin that shit.. i almost think that happened a couple days ago! hahaha

fuckin funny ass shit.. & homeboy never even met us.. daaaamn he goood

Jan 12, 2003
im telling ya hommie, some day i am gonna make it there to kick it w/ ya. Atleast at the latest it will be Dec 28 for the Tech show at Uptown.

Why im there though im gonna have to school you and stacie on bowling. (You know what i mean........)