DEVIN THE DUDE'S 1ST SINGLE OFF NEW ALBUM PRODUCED BY COZMO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2004
Coz has heat. My boy G-nut introduced me to him at Center Court here in Sac a few months back and he seemed like good people. Congrats on ur success.

Jun 12, 2006
the artist you work with, are able to get a line on them for features for bay artist. if so, shoot me ur contact i might know some artist who would be willing to copp a verse of the verse was exclusive. Itwill help u out with those artist and build a stronger relationship. and you would helping the bay artist get a good look. I respect if you dont wanna cross business. or it is outta yourt grasp, but if not, let me know. thanx for your time cozmo. you could play a very important roll in the carreers of the artist out here you believe in.

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
Pacino, keep makin that heat my brotha....Strong Arm supports you in whatever you do. Its true though what alot people on here are saying though g, you are in a position to really make shit happen for some people out here. Stay humble, imma fuck wit you soon.
Congratz.

Nov 7, 2004
Pacino, keep makin that heat my brotha....Strong Arm supports you in whatever you do. Its true though what alot people on here are saying though g, you are in a position to really make shit happen for some people out here. Stay humble, imma fuck wit you soon.
Congratz.

what up serg yeah man i apreciate it fam..im sure ill be seing u soon..tell smug to bring u out 2 sac sometime.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
yeah it was snake eyes,that album put me on in a real way..Apreciate it homie.
Im still rappin im just waiting for the time to be right so I can show what im really capable of as an artist. Shout out to the big homie Killa Tay for letting me shine out on that album.
oh shit ur the same cozmo from that album? damn i would never knew, u got some bangers man good shit, keep up the good work u definitely got the talent to take you out the bay. Good luck.