Devin The Dude - Waitin To Inhale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2005
I like this cd....it's funy because i play 1-6 over & over the i listen to the rest. So yea go pick this up if you don't have it already. Devin is a solid artist, his albums never disappoint me.

Feb 1, 2006
Devin is one artist where I'll cop his album the day it comes out, go home throw it in and KNOW its all good....

This album may be his funniest one yet -- definitely sillier than 2 th' xtreme. My sides were hurting after one listen. 'Broccoli and Cheese' might be the most ridiculous song Devin has put out since 'Reefer and Beer'....

The one thing I do like though, is how Devin never goes over the line where its just 'comedy rap' tho' and he shows skills throughout, addresses some serious topics, and just does him.

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
I personally think he out did the last two albums with this one. "What A Job" was a track with a good collab, I wouldn't mind hearing Devin and Andre (3000) on another track or two again. "Almighty Dollar" is a true to life song, I'm feeling this one. Can't wait to see what he gives us next time.