Devin The Dude - Waitin to Inhale - In Stores 3/13/07

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I AM said:
You're the one that asked. Otherwise the obvious answer is....NOTHING!
And what's even more obvious is that the fuckin' question wasn't even directed at you shit for brains! So why the fuck do you feel the need to answer it? :ermm: Just so you can see your stupid SN on another thread? So you can add another worthless post to your 10,000+ you already have?

I have an idea...why don't you do us all a favor and go play on the freeway. Or how bout this.....GET A FUCKIN' LIFE! Go find somethin' to stick your dick in...a female, male, dog...somethin'. Do you even have a job? Or does mommy and daddy pay for everything?

May 1, 2003
FootWork Media said:
So I just listened to the album sampler and the new shit is hilarious!!!! Looks like some more Devin classics in the making. I'm gonna hit the streets so be on the lookout for them in the babershops and record stores and everywhere else. Once you get your hands on one let me know what you think.

Heres a few lyrics from one of the funniest cuts

Ive been waitin to tell you this for o so long
and these feelings I have deserves to be in a song
I wish I could just squeeze you till you was out of breath
grab you by your neck and choke you half to death
Wish I could kick you in the ass without going to jail
or lock you in the trunk with out creating a smell

I know weve all felt like this a time or two

wheres the link to the sampler?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
And what's even more obvious is that the fuckin' question wasn't even directed at you shit for brains! So why the fuck do you feel the need to answer it? :ermm: Just so you can see your stupid SN on another thread? So you can add another worthless post to your 10,000+ you already have?

I have an idea...why don't you do us all a favor and go play on the freeway. Or how bout this.....GET A FUCKIN' LIFE! Go find somethin' to stick your dick in...a female, male, dog...somethin'. Do you even have a job? Or does mommy and daddy pay for everything?
You should be a comedian...you are really funny. Funny in the sense that you act like you know things, but you don't know jack shit...but you act like you do because you still have a personal grudge against me....

Any time YOU see ME post, and you're on here, you talk shit....so who's got a life and who doesn't buddy? I don't seek you out, lol....

By the way, your question was open ended, that's not my issue. Type more accurately, and you won't see my reply to you.

But I have a question for YOU...why is Twin G sending messages to the GG page about.....well, I'm sure you know. Can you answer this though? And I hope you didn't have Ryan call me the other night to ask me what C-Lo's fucking name was.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I AM said:
You should be a comedian...you are really funny. Funny in the sense that you act like you know things, but you don't know jack shit...but you act like you do because you still have a personal grudge against me....

Any time YOU see ME post, and you're on here, you talk shit....so who's got a life and who doesn't buddy? I don't seek you out, lol....

By the way, your question was open ended, that's not my issue. Type more accurately, and you won't see my reply to you.

But I have a question for YOU...why is Twin G sending messages to the GG page about.....well, I'm sure you know. Can you answer this though?
I know enough about you to know that you're a dick riding suburban fagboy who wishes he had 1 ounce of street in him. Do you still wear doo rags, assclown? I also know that you're a HATER and talk shit about people and online that you won't say to their face...which in my book makes you a BITCH as well. Yeah....I have a "grudge" against you. Because I don't like wanna-be's, haters or bitches and I have absolutely NO RESPECT for you. And neither does ANYBODY else for that matter. Don't think because people are cool to you that they like you...you'd be surprised!

Anytime I see you post and you have nothing worthwhile to say....YEAH...I say somethin'. Because 90% of the shit you say is a waste of cyberspace! Life? I have a great life. Why do you think I don't come around here anymore?

What? Am I Twin-G's fuckin' keeper? Why don't you ask him yourself you fuckin' Getttin' Greedy groupie? Or are you scared? You should be...if you know what's good for you. I think next time I see you we're gonna have that "talk" that you've been deserving for oh so long. I'm tired of muthafuckas tryin' to act like they're so hard over the computer and in real life are softer than a stick of butter on a 90 degree day. Next time you see me...talk all this shit to my face...get a smart mouth with me...TRY to act hard...see how fast I take off on you. I guarantee you won't get on here and talk stupid to me again.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I didn't say I was hard, but whatever you want to think. I don't know where you get this...maybe you should think of it how I mean it, rather than how YOU think I mean it, or how YOU want to take it...because you don't like me cause of what I said to you that one time.

And I guess if people act cool to me and they aren't my friends, you hang out with a lot of fake people then too, huh? Maybe we should put down names of people who talk shit and then work with people too. By all means, tell me who acts cool to me but talks shit behind my back...cause they obviously are exactly what you say I am...lol...so I don't know why you'd kick it with them...

But really, we don't need to get started on who has lost more friends over bullshit. I'm sure you're winning that battle, but I'm catching up, even though I cut lose 95% of the people YOU say I'm buddy buddy with.

I don't see how the hell I'm talking shit, but hey, whatever.

By the way, I'm glad you have a great life. More power to you. Even though we aren't cool, I can still say you do deserve it. And I'm happy for you. But you still should watch who you kick it with, cause there ARE people who talk about YOU behind your back, just like they do to me.

Wow, things sure got heated up in here. Anyway, is it really that big of a deal if I'm promoting Devin's new album in this forum? I'm a promoter from the northwest and I am promoting Devin's album in this region...does that make it ok? I'm just out here tryin to make a dollar like everyone else on here.

I'll see if he has the sampler up anywhere and I'll let you know about the link.