Devin The Dude - Waitin to Inhale - In Stores 3/13/07

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
didn't dosia have the same album title?

either way i like devin's music....but i don't buy cds, or really listen to much "new" music...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i'd look but it's in my car....lol....

any other good Devin news? any show dates or anything in the works?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
FootWork Media said:
He will be back in the area in the next couple of weeks. Still waiting for the label to give me a solid date. Don't think he'll be doin a show but he will be out on the town doin some appearances. I'll keep ya'll posted once I know more info.
good ish, thanks for the info.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Alotta folks didnt feel his last album, but I did.

All i know is that the Coughee Brothaz are dope. But i liked them better whan they were Da Odd Squad.

i still bump to the extreme. i go straight to number 3 and 10 on that piece. yall need to check out that devin/coughee brothas MIXTAPE. they have some old and new songs on there.

So I just listened to the album sampler and the new shit is hilarious!!!! Looks like some more Devin classics in the making. I'm gonna hit the streets so be on the lookout for them in the babershops and record stores and everywhere else. Once you get your hands on one let me know what you think.

Heres a few lyrics from one of the funniest cuts

Ive been waitin to tell you this for o so long
and these feelings I have deserves to be in a song
I wish I could just squeeze you till you was out of breath
grab you by your neck and choke you half to death
Wish I could kick you in the ass without going to jail
or lock you in the trunk with out creating a smell

I know weve all felt like this a time or two

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
And this has what to do with the NW?
Maybe this, at best...

FootWork Media said:
He will be back in the area in the next couple of weeks. Still waiting for the label to give me a solid date. Don't think he'll be doin a show but he will be out on the town doin some appearances. I'll keep ya'll posted once I know more info.