Details on new Mortal Kombat!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
New Mortal Kombat detailed

Armageddon comes for MK universe on Xbox, PS2; fighter roster includes more than 60 characters from series.

The first details of the follow-up to Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks have surfaced, and the news will please fans of the franchise's lengthy and diverse roster of fighters. "All the characters from Mortal Kombat fighting history," totaling more than 60 playable characters, will be included in the game, according to the latest issue of Game Informer.

For those who would rather put their own spin on a fighter, a Create-a-Kombatant option has been added that lets gamers pick facial features, wardrobe, and even maneuvers for their pugilist. The fatality system will be "reinvented," and midair combos and directional throws will also be included.

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon is scheduled for release on the Xbox and PlayStation 2 in October.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6142552.html

------

This sounds too sick!!

Jan 7, 2004
yeah I'm looking forward to it the last 2 mk's were good when I first got deceptions I would play it for hours its one of the few games my wife actually like

May 4, 2002
mk has been weak for years. i cant understand why anyone would want to keep buying the same exact game over and over and over again... dont get me wrong the graphics these days are great but its still the same exact game with the same exact people

Apr 12, 2005
damn the last mortal kombat game i played was the trilogy one... that game was so tight except for the fatalities... do the newer ones have hardcore fatalities?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
to be honest, the fatalaties became so hard to do, i was never able to do 1 for some reason but i think there are

Oct 5, 2004
shaolin monks is the shit imo... i remember that sub zero shit back in the day an that shit was wack i didnt like it at all.. but shoalin monks is fresh, i aint really into fighting games so i never really dug on any of the MK titles except shoalin monks cuz it aint really a fighting game