denver rappers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
why has no one talked about classic denver rappers,

black hole posse....

BHP comes tight on every single one of their albums and they are classic...

I'd say Julox and the A Town Click and Nyke Loc are close to the same classic as well as F.Y.P.A. Old school denver gangsta shit.

S.P.I.C.S. (Individual Kingz Records) as well, they are WAY tight.

May 30, 2006
is there any tight shit outta denver?
Not highly familier with much Denver rap but I did buy Lil J aka Jesse James CD called Unforgettable a few years back. Never even heard of dude or his music. I bought it out of str8 curiosity. Its an okay CD. Some of the beats could of been a lil more gangsta. I can't compare him to any othe artist out there cuz I've never heard of anyone else from Denver.

I heard of that producer Boozilla. He got some cool beats but that's about it. Denver is wide open right now & if they go some real good talent then they could blow cuz the place has been neglected since the beginning.

Oct 5, 2006
skor dawg, Jay-B, Atak1, Individual kings, byers hood, clock work, skar ace, playalitical, bishop, julox, dencity records, ice mack, hussla ent, elite ent, to name a few

Sep 3, 2002
Basically Quik was at a show out here, and a scuffle broke out on account of some old banging bullshit, supposedly Quik cracked some dude with a bottle and ran the fuck out of there, and consequently every Denver Rapper from that point on had a diss for him, detailing the incident and throwing death threats.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Dez!

Dude got an original voice, an his rhymes n delivery to match! 99's Under Pressure is the big album, plays thru solid n is a classic! His sophomore album Animosity was a lil more underground but had some dope songs on it, very few features on that one part from B. Black and some singers.

He's got some mixtapes recently but i don't know what else he's doin, got in the pipeline, Sincere you heard anything of him lately?