Denver Broncos vs Kansas City Chiefs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
so how do you Queefs fans feel about Cassell?

I knew he wasn't gonna be anywhere near as good as he was in new England... he was simply a product of the Pat's offense

shit I'm not sure, but wasn't Tyler Thigpen last year playing better than Cassell is playing now?

Jul 5, 2009
^^ First off a queef>Raiders and Chiefs teams combined(at least the pussy is wet). Hell yeah Tyler played better even tho the offense was tailored for his skills but that's what you supposed to do right? Todd Haley don't understand that.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
so how do you Queefs fans feel about Cassell?

I knew he wasn't gonna be anywhere near as good as he was in new England... he was simply a product of the Pat's offense

shit I'm not sure, but wasn't Tyler Thigpen last year playing better than Cassell is playing now?
I was patient thinking you know ill wait this oline is garbage. But today he had some time. Hes just not accurate, he doesnt know when to run and he doesnt make good decisions.

Nothing about him has impressed me really at all expect a few of his late drives where he showed a little emotion.

Tyler Thigpen was just a blue collar player. He was just gritty.

I cant believe we didnt evaluate him for a year instead of rewarding him with a 63 million dollar contract

Jul 1, 2004
I was patient thinking you know ill wait this oline is garbage. But today he had some time. Hes just not accurate, he doesnt know when to run and he doesnt make good decisions.

Nothing about him has impressed me really at all expect a few of his late drives where he showed a little emotion.

Tyler Thigpen was just a blue collar player. He was just gritty.

I cant believe we didnt evaluate him for a year instead of rewarding him with a 63 million dollar contract
Tyler Thigpen was more worthy of 63 mil. At least he somewhat looked like a quarterback. Cassel is a fuckin joke.

Mar 16, 2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK THE CHIEFS..AND ARGENTINE, HEY, I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOU SAY SHIT ABOUT INVESCO BEING QUITE!!! YOUR PLACE WAS BARELT A LITTLE OVER HALF FULL AT GAME TIME AND 1/4TH FULL AT HALFTIME WITH MOST OF THAT BEING BRONCOS FANS! AT LEAST BRONCOS FANS STAY UNTIL MID 4TH QTR OF A LOSE, AND HAVE A FULL HOUSE AT START.

INVESCO FIELD QUITE...PFFT, ARROWHEAD WAS LIKE A FUCKING CHURCH IT SEEMED

Mar 24, 2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK THE CHIEFS..AND ARGENTINE, HEY, I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOU SAY SHIT ABOUT INVESCO BEING QUITE!!! YOUR PLACE WAS BARELT A LITTLE OVER HALF FULL AT GAME TIME AND 1/4TH FULL AT HALFTIME WITH MOST OF THAT BEING BRONCOS FANS! AT LEAST BRONCOS FANS STAY UNTIL MID 4TH QTR OF A LOSE, AND HAVE A FULL HOUSE AT START.

INVESCO FIELD QUITE...PFFT, ARROWHEAD WAS LIKE A FUCKING CHURCH IT SEEMED
lol

i was at the game and it was pretty fuckin' sad to be there...BUT I have to check you on the whole "there were more broncos fans there" nonsense. that is a damn lie, i was catching more flaq from Missouri fans then Bronco fans for my Kansas beanie I was wearing...lol Chiefs fans just don't have NOTHING to be excited about and thats the god awful truth at this time. I mean fuck the MVP of our team the last 2 years has been the fuckin' punter! the fuckin' PUNTER!?!?!?

Arrowhead has really not been the same since DT died either, It got pretty close during the Vermeil era but it still wasn't the same. Until we get a real fuckin' defense here it will never be like that again.

Personally I think its the gay ass turtle necks the team is forced to wear, until we rid ourselves of those hideous fuckin' things we will continue to play like a bunch of bitches IMHO...lol

Jul 1, 2004
lol

i was at the game and it was pretty fuckin' sad to be there...BUT I have to check you on the whole "there were more broncos fans there" nonsense. that is a damn lie, i was catching more flaq from Missouri fans then Bronco fans for my Kansas beanie I was wearing...lol Chiefs fans just don't have NOTHING to be excited about and thats the god awful truth at this time. I mean fuck the MVP of our team the last 2 years has been the fuckin' punter! the fuckin' PUNTER!?!?!?

Arrowhead has really not been the same since DT died either, It got pretty close during the Vermeil era but it still wasn't the same. Until we get a real fuckin' defense here it will never be like that again.

Personally I think its the gay ass turtle necks the team is forced to wear, until we rid ourselves of those hideous fuckin' things we will continue to play like a bunch of bitches IMHO...lol
Fuck you, Succop gets my MVP vote.

Mar 16, 2005
lol

that was based off of noise you can hear on tv....heard everything on a positive broncos play, nothing on a positive chiefs play, sounded like broncos fans in force and the telecast crew even said there were alot too.

Mar 24, 2006
that was based off of noise you can hear on tv....heard everything on a positive broncos play, nothing on a positive chiefs play, sounded like broncos fans in force and the telecast crew even said there were alot too.
there really weren't that many at all, its just that they had somethin' to actually fuckin' cheer about...Chiefs fans on the other hand....not so much. lol