Denver Broncos vs Kansas City Chiefs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2003
Denver,Colorado.
sites.google.com
Fuck the Broncos and their newly found siccness fans!
How many more new broncos fans are gonna come in here? I counted 1 more this week
Ya'lls lame little "Broncos Bandwagon" comments are stale as tha fucc...Come up with something new ya short yellow bus riding retards!Far as tha game goes,Denver got this one easily...K.C. fans,the team and tha whole fuccin city are a joke.

Denver-30
them worthless inbred retards from k.c.-13

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Ya'lls lame little "Broncos Bandwagon" comments are stale as tha fucc...Come up with something new ya short yellow bus riding retards!Far as tha game goes,Denver got this one easily...K.C. fans,the team and tha whole fuccin city are a joke.

Denver-30
If It ain't you then donT worry bout it!......no need to get butt hurt if you're a die hard...and for the record, I do remember you coming in here from time to time over the years. So it wasn't directed at you but since you act like a bitch fuck off.....

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
said the fan of a team whos stadium was over half emptyat halftime more then once earlier this season
yeah our team is pretty sad thats prolly why but the real sad thing is our stadium half full still gets compliments about being loud and is louder than yours.

our last home game u only got us by 4,000 fans...ouch

in 2008 we was top 10 in league attendance...you know sometimes people just get tired of it.

and we havent had a blackout yet so we aint doin that bad.

just sit back keep sippin that wine and eatin that cheese with them rich ass seats all the rich people givin golf claps and shit

Mar 24, 2006

Denver-30
got gifs aye?

calm down over there MC Locc gangsta crip cuz! i'll still be here after we beat ya'll yet again in december here in KC that i do know. the question is will you be? or will you be like these other "new" bronco fans and go into hiding again when ya'll slip back into the darkness?

we're the joke? that is you for typing in double c's like its the late 90s still. :ermm:

Jul 1, 2004
got gifs aye?

calm down over there MC Locc gangsta crip cuz! i'll still be here after we beat ya'll yet again in december here in KC that i do know. the question is will you be? or will you be like these other "new" bronco fans and go into hiding again when ya'll slip back into the darkness?

we're the joke? that is you for typing in double c's like its the late 90s still. :ermm:
ouch

Feb 13, 2006
will you be like these other "new" bronco fans and go into hiding again when ya'll slip back into the darkness?
I guess me being a "new" Bronco fan to the siccness, I won't go into hiding if the Chiefs beat the Broncos Sunday. The first thing I posted was Denver never plays well in KC, especially in December. But I do feel Denver should win, KC's O-line is gonna struggle against Dummerville, and McDaniels knows Cassells tendencies, good, bad, or otherwise.

As far as the darkness, I admit, I predicted darkness for the Broncos this year, saying they'd be lucky to win 3 to 5 games all year, so yeah I'm eatin crow back in here in Denver, but fuck it, I'm a Bronco fan and yeah I'm happy their 7-4.

Make mine Broncos 27 - Chiefs 13.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

Denver-30
That is a 4 year old Gif....

get a new one.

Dec 19, 2003
Denver,Colorado.
sites.google.com
That is a 4 year old Gif....

get a new one.

Yup,i made it a couple years ago...It's old but still does tha tricc...Got 2 new gifs i just made that i'll be posting for tha Raiders @ Broncos game on 12/20/09...1 is of Darth Raider holding the Vince Lombardi Superbowl Trophy and then dropping it and 1 of Broncos 250 pound linebacker Karl Mecklenburg taking Marcus Allen's head off!...Watch for them all you Broncos/Raiders fans!