Denver Artist Update:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2003
here a few update of artist from denver who dropin in a few months...

Nyke loc..the album is already done..dey are workin on cover as now....the album is called"The Laundry Mat"

Twizz loak"Steel Dedicated"i got advance copy of this album & its str8 bangin!!!

N.A.T.E. Present" Hard Blok"..a new KUT N KRU release..its a comp.of their artists-Mr.NOZE,SBD,Hard BLOK,& others....

SBD-"Sylent But Deadly" self title..the album is done, still work on graphic...

Faculty of Playaz present Da Notorious Prime Playaz are still workin on their 2nd lp titled "Uncensored"...plus a mixtape called"Supply & demand...& their new artist- Mizta Antz"Can't Rush Perfection"..

Mr.Midas"Malitov Cocktails" just release his 1st solo...in local store now...

JuLox"Cyco" release his latest solo double album wit hard 2 find A-Town album wit it....next his project is"Cyco"screwed & chopped..

L.O.C."Tha 2nd Coming"has a solo album coming soon..

AWB from Deuce Mob is also workin on his solo album untitled as yet...

I'll be doin this more often... once i get more info from different Denver local artist..

Jan 7, 2003
to be honest wit u...i don't know how to post mp3.i'm still computer illiterate at those thing...

km- i haven't heard nothing new from them for a while..

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Last shit I heard from BHP was that double disc that dropped in like 99. It had some coo beats but AK Love's verses are all hella short and it gets boring.

Sep 20, 2003
whats craccin'!?.....shit i been postn' at Strang for a year under 2 diffrent names and shit but, damn i never would have thought id see some Den.Co homies on here , shit thats tight.....but yeah whats up do you guys kno of ARG (Another Relm of Gangstaz) or S.P.I.C.S (Spanish Poets Invading Colorado Streets) prolly mostly known from the I2K Compilation.......thier shits tight and laid back.....I could care less about Unforgotten (never really paid attention to them)......I had some ol' Homeboys that drop'd a lil underground album thier name was Gemini (Twin brothers) i have thier first ever made shit, if you want to hear i can hook you up with that shit real quik........I rep WestWood area Metro Den.Co Feds and Alemeda...but dont trip i dont bang.....and if you want those tracks just for tha fuck of it then let me get at you threw AIM.....late...and do any of you goto The Spot???....late