DEMONZ-N-MY SLEEP "REMASTERED"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
i made the comment cuz most riverside cats dont get along with nortenos most of them used to be nortenos but fell off some how i grew up in riverside when i was kid theres no bad blood between me and any of them mostly cuz i know most of em but what ever just seemed a lil wierd a river side cat was posting in here like that maybe the hood will be what it once was (80's-early 90's)again chances are not...................

Jul 28, 2002
kingstalk.com
WOODIE said:
ASK THE PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT ON THIS BOARD HOMIE....I WOULD SAY YES HOMIE.

SANDMAN, THEY WERE RECORDED ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF TO 2 YEARS AGO....AND I GOT A LIL' BIT OF OLDER RECORDED MATERIAL UNRELEASED BUT NOT MUCH.

You should make A 'Lost Sessions' album or something. That'd be pretty sick.

Oct 10, 2004
vinn first off your a idiot cuz i wasnt talkin to you or about you or woodie lay off the crack homie and if you got around a lil bit youd notice theres gangstas everywhere! im from napa and santa rosa,so go talk your flat lands is the hardest shit somewhere else cuz truthfully you dont impress me

Feb 23, 2004
yeah got that one last week, those new songs are tight, keep up the good work, bomb ass shit.......the cover is fuckin sweet too

Feb 23, 2004
im cool off that said:
^^^he told me its right after norte sidin 2 ends.....
i dunno

yeah almost immediately after norte sidin 2 on the remastered album, woodie starts with older verses from different albums, i beleive one is fom Big Tone's on remember them days...

Feb 23, 2004
WOODIE said:
THEY'LL HAVE IT....INDEPENDENTS WILL HAVE IT FIRST.....CITY HALL WILL START SHIPPIN' TO CHAIN STORES "FYE/TOWER/BEST BUY/SAMGOODY/VIRGIN" SOON AFTER....STAY UP HOMIEZ.
hey wood!! i have only seen 2 east coco cds up in minnesota, the lou e lou and i believe NE4....all super shit, any set dates on XO's and B-Dawgs and Shadows solos soon......leave one

Mar 16, 2003
WOODIE said:
YUBA ORDERED IT....THEY MUST BE OUT....NEXT TIME YOU'RE IN THERE ASK FOR NIKKI AND ASK HER TO ORDER MORE AT ONE TIME SO THEY DON'T RUN OUT SO SOON....I'LL GIVE 'EM A CALL

Damn, they must have just ordered them- Nikki wasnt there today but i spoke wit Jessica and she said they havent received them yet hmmmm.... ill keep checkin .. Thanks though!! I might just have to hit up the chico underground.

Apr 23, 2003
WOODIE said:
THEY'LL HAVE IT....INDEPENDENTS WILL HAVE IT FIRST.....CITY HALL WILL START SHIPPIN' TO CHAIN STORES "FYE/TOWER/BEST BUY/SAMGOODY/VIRGIN" SOON AFTER....STAY UP HOMIEZ.
Yo Homie have you sent it to Marc up in Family Tree? I haven't seen it yet but im trying to cop that. What P.O Box can i send you da ferri 4 da album homie? Cover is off da hook.::