Demons...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Demon "Stupid or not?"

• Yes

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 28 60.9%

• Total voters
Aug 21, 2002
Okay fuckers... We have a little dillema on this board about the song or umm, whateverthefuck "Demons"... Some say its funny, some think its stupid, some people just dont give a fuck... And some are still confused about it.

We all know that nothing is funny to everyone, I dont care what the joke is, but some cats get bent outta shape over this joke.

When people ask stupid questions, or a question that is really obvious, they get slammed, usually with "Demons"... You wanna know why, if they dont use the search function before asking the question, then they sure as hell with when they try to find info on "Demons"...

Its just as simple as saying, use the search function idiot, but at the same time fucking with that person, hell we gotta have fun on this board. Some say its as stupid as complaining about double posts, fuck it, its better to play around with someone than getting all bent outta shape about the person asking the question. Hell the thread is there, it aint going no where so fuck it, "Demons" it is...

Would you rather 20 people say, "Use the nearch function!" "This shits been asked 50 times" "Oh, another one of these threads"???????????

When they finally realize what the hell it is, then they will start using the search function. Not because someone say's "use the search funtion"...

I make new threads all the time, fuck it I'm MasZive... "Kiss my ass I dont have no damned reciept" Hahahaaaaa!

Oct 30, 2006
exactly what im trying to say, some people just need to relax a little and not take shit too serious, nothing wrong with joking around with people, some us of just like joking about more serious, and offensive stuff, blame carlos mancia or something

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
^exactly.....its annoying cause thats all your hear about in SERIOUS threads. stop being assholes. if dudes ask a question, dont link them to a previous thread, answer it and be done with it, and dont be a smart ass or jack ass.

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
I cant belive theres acually a thread to see if a joke on this board is liked...sorry Maszive usually I agree with your threads but not this one....for those who dont like it its an "inside joke" on an internet message board not the end of the world..

Aug 21, 2002
Jimmi_Bones said:
I cant belive theres acually a thread to see if a joke on this board is liked...sorry Maszive usually I agree with your threads but not this one....for those who dont like it its an "inside joke" on an internet message board not the end of the world..
Well Jimmi_Bones, I didnt necessarily make this thread soely for this joke, but to actually EXPOSE the fact that Demons isnt real and for those that read it now know it aint real because it is indeed time to stop it. Yall know I'll answer any question regardless what it is, but I hafta admit it, when I first tried it, that shit was FUN-T........ I honestly hated it when I first heard it too....

Nov 7, 2006
who really cares? like honestly. its just a joke that ppl use to see who newbies are im guessin, i neva use it but ppl are gettin there panties all up in a bunch over it.