Demons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2004
Wacky, insane question:

Do you think these things have dealings with us everyday..? I'm not trying to ask if my neighbor is a demon, hah, just that if it's every day folk you pass on the street, politicians or what?

And would you know evil if you met it face to face?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
@ heresy - continued. this aint a dart.

If it is it is. I can dish it and take it. If I take it as a dart I have the option to throw darts back (which I'm highly capable of) or simply ignoring you. I've exercised both options in the past. :)

I would like your input or clarification. I found your use of God killer ironic. My perception may not have anything to do with your actual meaning of the construct but from your words about it and your maneuverings with it give me this impression.

I find it ironic that I'm posting here when I have a paying client dropping by in 15 minutes. I find it ironic that you attempt to understand what I'm telling you or what we've discussed without having researched the material on your own.

Peep. If "God" or better yet the "Divine/The One" is the "unadulterated" truth your theistic information is only data that leads further away from it.

Data is uselss unless one uses that data to verify/validate something. Read my previous post.

This is the beauty of facts and fiction. i.e. there are many facts in theistic fiction. but these facts lead away from GOOD information. things that give people natural power outside of the ability to manipulate useless facts and people with them. Hence my previous dartings with you in the past.

Sure many works of fiction can be found in theistic writings but it's on the person to verify it for themselves. Until people actually KNOW what they study it will be useless. The facts lead away from good info if you don't have an open mind, are easily impressed or don't have a sincere thought. The facts will lead you to GREAT and UNDISPUTED info if you choose to follow the path. It's not my problem if you are not capable of achieving such a feat. Very few people can do it thats why the road to destruction is wide and people perish (for lack of knowledge).

True truth allows people to not be concerned with death, life, pleasing a theos, etcetera. True truth allows people to realize they are a portion of the absolute in transient. Theism promotes hierarchy, submission, uncertainty and faith (the art of believing in believing LOL).

If you believe I'm concerned with what you've just mentioned you're mistaken. YOU can't say what "true" truth is because you are not familiar with it. What YOU have is simply something that you've read from the net, a couple of books or chit chatter. Get the TRUTH from THE SOURCE. Theism does promote heiarchy and submission and doubt. However if one studies theism in depth one can make a concise statement about it.

My perspective on your god killer nomen is you kill true truth or the real "god" by the use of priestcraft/witchcraft/godcraft or whatever you personally wish to name it.

LMAO! Thats insane but I appreciate the compliment! It's sort of like how the pharisees said yeshua/jesus used witchcraft to cast out demons.

For instance, observe your posting history you gloat in your knowledge of the ethereal. furthermore you assault those who deviate from any fact although you yourself present yourself as a divine authority and present your own slants on those issues.

Actually you're just about the only person I've assualted (at times edj and 916) when it comes to religion. I've never assaulted 2-0-6 or came at him sideways about his views on "god". I never told him it was wrong to post lego jesus pics or say "jebus". You can also read the thread about the ash and lent celebrations. I gave little input, asked questions, saw were the guy was coming from and left it alone.

If you believe that I gloat thats your belief which you're entitled to. Part of your belief may stem from the fact that I've CONSTANTLY corrected you when it comes to "theism" and various "christian" dogmas/doctrines. Basically you GET IT when you post erroneous info and CONTINUE to promote it as fact. I don't present myself as a divine authority but I do consider you inept when it comes to "theism" because you talk in riddles that few understand, constantly get called on your B.S. and get corrected almost everytime you post. I find myself qualified because unlike you I actually wiped the table clean......

Now maybe you feel upset because people don't ask you questions or direct threads at you but thats not my problem. I didn't ask for ANYONE to ask me a question and RARELY respond. If I do respond it may take weeks or even months. Just ask sixxness.

Think with me.

No I'd rather think with myself and for myself.

does any of your information lead to perfect conclusions that provide an individual with peace of mind or do they contribute to more confusion/questions?

You would have to ask the person but from what I percieve it leads to them asking more questions and finally QUESTIONING WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD or HANDED DOWN. My info led to PERFECT harmony peace of mind and joy. I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm sorry you can't experience the same pleasure but maybe you should find "god". He'll show you the way. :)

You should ask the people what they have gained if they have gained more than you will you listen to them? NO.

Of all your answering and speaking your listeners tend to be emotionally and intellectually confused. many of them are the same people asking the same questions.

I take that as a direct insult to those who are asking questions. Are you concerned with the fact that they ask you little? Are you concerned with the fact that VARIOUS people have asked you to come down off your high horse because you don't properly use words in the correct context? Or because you don't know what you speak? I can't say these people are emotionally confused but if they ask the same questions I'll answer it if I want or disregard them if I'm led to. I can say for the most part that the majority of them wish to know about what they DON'T know about. You on the other hand attempt to persuade the people by posting jargon/rhetoric that has been vomitted by some obscure website and never anything of your OWN. Are you emotionally or intelectually confused when you ask me questions? Now you're probably ask yourself "when has heresy ever said anything of his own"?

Depending on your outlook you may say nothing. LOL! You may say SOMETHING. You could say "he doesn't speak his own because he speaks from the creator". You could say "he doesn't speak his own because he has the same regurgitated info as I do".
It's all how you spin it.

spiritual vs reality, ethereal/ephemeral versus reality. if you believe "god" is real why do you choose to discuss it from arbitrary factors instead of the tangible factors of reality???

Why did Yeshua/Jesus speak in parables? If you understand the words that have been given to me, which I give to the people GO YOUR WAY AND DO WHAT YOU DO. The LAST thing you should do is concern yourself with my petty affairs. Do you feel threatened or do you experience the collapse of your ego when people post? People have different interests and it just so happens that :h: is a person with a vast array of interests. If these people want X I won't give them L knowing I have X. The mind is a delicate feature and most people will simply shrug it off as "hogwash".

Theism is branding. Its sole power is the ability market percieved intangible value. people buy into to it because of their lack of information or their selfish wishes for selfish intangibles.

Thats not it's sole value. Its value is like a double edged sword. Better yet it's like the red or blue pill. You can manipulate the people without theism. All it takes is a people in need and a person or system to distribute the need.

Dec 2, 2004
CannibalCrow said:
I am sitting back and reading all of this. I still have questions but I guess I don't understand my questions enough to put them into words; If that makes any sense. But I'll tell you, I feel smarter from reading all this, haha.
What he said^^^^

Before I kind of ignored the posts of heresy and xianex concerning religion... now that i read their stuff i realize they have some interesting shit to say. both of ya'll are some smart dudes and have allowed me to realize some shit i didnt understand before but now i have realized alot more not only about christianity but also theism in general. i like the way xianex explains this shit, he sort of over-analyzes the shit out of topics kinda like me.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
you know thats what i'm digging for @ personal opinions. I know you won't do it. but its very fun to try. you haven't come out of your square in ages that's why I'm intrigued.

"Would it have been better if you had said "these deities were living beings but not gods"?"

interesting, nice phrasing!!!!

as far as 4+4=8 yes that is true but it also is a fact that can be manipulated by memetics, perspective, and conjecture. just like the theological does.

reminds me of a joke about an accountant 1+1= whatever you want it to be.

theology is the trap itself. you said that it helps a trapped mind to be freed but you have to get in to get out. in other words eliminate the theology and there is no trap.

as far as feeble attempts. I don't know where you draw that conclusion. what is it that "I" need to understand about theology??? ROFL. My proposition is for you to tell it like it is if you know what it is. Honestly, I doubt you do. It's one thing to present facts and send people on a journey but it's another to present realities and save them the trouble. If you are as adept as you proclaim you could do this no sweat. I think that of all people on this site you are the best candidate for the job with the caveat of "if you really know". sure it's easy to say that I'm trying to get you to "expose" yourself. I am. not for the sake of myself but to the sake of your audience in whole. I know you won't that's why i enjoy you. You are the king of deflection and redirection. :)

yes i'd love for you to "spin" it in my favor that would be amusing beyond measure because you KNOW what I'm trying to get you to do. these other details (i.e. theology) are just trees in the forest.

I want you to give your honest opinions about the bottom line. but I doubt you'll ever expose yourself like that. which is beautiful.

I'm real curious as to how you responded to my second post (if you did). I think you know by now none of this is malicious. I will admit that I'm not you equivalent in your ability to juggle theological information. I don't wish to be. but I do wish for you to be more forthcoming because that's where a real debate can begin.

personally I like opinions and facts alike. I actually don't care about the details. only the positions from which they are given. my interest is in your mettle not your information. (to dispel the theory of wanting to know about your theological information)

as always, i've enjoyed our discourse.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
damn!!! you responded exactly how i expected. whoa.

I find pleasure in it all.

from what you posted i think you get it. in previous posts i did say bullshit and endorse it as fact (thoroughly). that was the point (then). i.e. to show the fallacy of theological data. it can be manipulated to fit any context. in other words it is imperfect alone and can be strongly defended (even in error).

the errors can be justified and explained even richly contextualized. but as an end result it avails nothing (except amusement and manipulation). (reminds me of previous post about my semantics :))
When I'm bullshitting at the end I admit it. I stopped doing that because it was a joke that only i got to laugh at. some things you HAVE corrected me about. other things you think you corrected me either because I was bullshitting from the get go or your uninformed opinion about me afforded you that position.

Remember that one is at liberty to convey whatever they wish. you do it and i do it. assumptions about what a person knows or doesn't know is arrogant. I'm guilty of the same but you cast many aspersions on me with undue certainty.

Unfortunately you don't know me well enough to know my fact from fiction. all you have is my comedic posts. There are many things I've said that are my "own" but I'm sure it is hard for you to distinguish because of my track record with you. oddly enough many of the things that are my "own" you never comment to or shrug off as what I'm mistaken for you to be concerned about LOL.

I do listen to people that know more than me. but I choose what I keep and disregard much like you do. I'll put it like this: this september I'll have 4 degrees. I have an Assoc. a Bach. and will have two MBA's. none of them are in anything theological. my point is this. what I express to you or those who frequent this site does not equate with my caliber. I hope you understand the subtext of what I'm saying. In other words, a persons opinion of me that only experience my mask on the internet is futile. a person who thinks they know me by the proverbial "rhetoric" I use online is a fool.

BTW, I would love to know how many folk at this site are educated in REAL things (even your rank of academic accomplishment). but that is a rhetorical question.

It is solely your opinion of where i source information be it from fact, websites, otherwise, or pure speculation. it just depends on what mood i'm in.

that's a broad stroke to say that i'm not familiar with true truth. but to each his opinions. you haven't demonstrated that you know true truth either. but to each . . . .

@ priestcraft etc. . . I'm glad you see it as a compliment. to find it that way is obscure to say the least. I find your relation to jesus in that regard amusing at various levels. I don't wish to debate what's wrong with jesus today (considering I don't believe in his mythos or particularly care about his teachings), but that IS a beautiful segway into something more pertinent. but i digress

I doubt you are concerned with my opinions, and I don't resent people asking you questions. I enjoy it because you answer. I wouldn't (you'd probably say i couldn't, which is fine). my position on that is this: the mettle of your position is interesting to me. not your information. you are an interesting individual. not because of what you think I'm interested in of you though.

LOL @ find god. where isn't it :)

your affairs are your affairs. I have nothing against you in actuality. that's why I'm cordial even when I'm confrontational. I have no ego online, well maybe the alter ego that you know as XianeX. My maneuverings with you are indirect. I don't mean that from a physical perspective but from an intellectual perspective. you may find it insulting but as i've said to you before you remind me of a younger me. to analyze you amongst the others is to analyze myself. i'll reiterate your information means NOTHING to me. but your mettle does. I don't wish to find a "god" theology or anything of the like. that is old school for me. but how you respond to the subject, present yourself on the subject, and etc. is the socialogical experiment i perform with you and the others.

I believe I learn from everyone. I just don't learn what they would perscribe.

I'm learning a lot from you and the others. but it's just not what you have to say. If you don't understand that so be it. I have no wish to insult anyones intelligence unless they provide me with the incentive. but I don't care if they feel insulted either way.

Outside of this context, I'd enjoy your intelligence regardless. I don't take brillance away from you. I disagree on your theistic positions. but I respect them as what they are.

As I've said before believe the Divine is all. you to me are a facet thereof. To know you and others is an increase in the knowledge of the Divine. (your information is useless but) your existance like any other is priceless.

much.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
you know thats what i'm digging for @ personal opinions. I know you won't do it. but its very fun to try. you haven't come out of your square in ages that's why I'm intrigued.

Has it ever occured to you that I may think I'm not inclined to actually give YOU my personal opinions because you aren't on my level? Has it ever occured to you that I refuse to do so because you go about your approach wrong? Things to consider....not saying they are reality but ponder them.

I don't have a square and if I'm the only person who you can't understand that should tell you something.

interesting, nice phrasing!!!!

Excellent....

"as far as 4+4=8 yes that is true but it also is a fact that can be manipulated by memetics, perspective, and conjecture. just like the theological does."

You can spin it all you want....it's still 8. No need to change it....

reminds me of a joke about an accountant 1+1= whatever you want it to be.

Yeah just make sure you have someone looking at his books.

theology is the trap itself. you said that it helps a trapped mind to be freed but you have to get in to get out. in other words eliminate the theology and there is no trap.

No eliminate human error and their is no trap.

as far as feeble attempts. I don't know where you draw that conclusion.

I get it from past experiences with you.

what is it that "I" need to understand about theology??? ROFL.

The fact is YOU don't understand it nor do you understand doctrines and dogmas. ANYTIME someone says immaculate conception is the virgin (something I had to correct you on in the past) something is wrong. Now should you know everything about a religion in order to speak on it? No but if you can't discern the basics why are you talking about it? Do you remember your battles with Vyasadeva? His outlook pertaining to you was very similar to mine. Bro you speak on stuff you know nothing about. The majority of my posts directed to you have always been CORRECTION. We have another one of those going on in another thread as we speak.

My proposition is for you to tell it like it is if you know what it is.

1.You have no PROPOSITION for me because you have NOTHING to bring to the table. What do you have that I would want?

2. YOU want me to tell it like YOU want to hear it because YOU still are trying to figure me out. :dead:

Honestly, I doubt you do. It's one thing to present facts and send people on a journey but it's another to present realities and save them the trouble.

"GOD" is something that must be experienced by each man on his own journey. YOU don't present reality but present an over inflated ego mixed in with a little knowledge, an online thesaurus and rhetoric. I wasn't the only person who called you on this and you know it. I don't save anyone the trouble. One persons reality may not be my reality. It's up to each person to study for themselves. If I did it so can everyone else. It would be a different story if I simply said this is A and didn't direct them to a source they could render valid or invalid.

If you are as adept as you proclaim you could do this no sweat.

If you are the son of god turn this stone to bread...If you are the son of god jump off this building surely you must be the son of god....

Man miss me with your words.

I think that of all people on this site you are the best candidate for the job with the caveat of "if you really know".

See the above.

sure it's easy to say that I'm trying to get you to "expose" yourself. I am. not for the sake of myself but to the sake of your audience in whole.

I am known OFF this board by MANY people who frequent these boards. MOST of them don't even speak or respond. Now you ask the people who know me OFFLINE and see what they say. If someone wants to see me they can do so. I've posted my info on this board b4, left my email addy and I have a pm box.

For the sake of the audience.....Listen YOU will NEVER have my number. It's not possible and you pose questions as if this were all a game to you (it is). This is why I take what you say and quickly dismiss it.

I know you won't that's why i enjoy you. You are the king of deflection and redirection

Thanks for the compliment I'm glad I live up to your standards. :knockout:

yes i'd love for you to "spin" it in my favor that would be amusing beyond measure because you KNOW what I'm trying to get you to do. these other details (i.e. theology) are just trees in the forest.

You are a glutton for punishment pavlov....I'm not here to amuse you. I'm not here to give it to you how you want it. I think HERESY would be your crowning moment and it pains you to your heart that you have never had my number....it's sad bro.

I want you to give your honest opinions about the bottom line. but I doubt you'll ever expose yourself like that. which is beautiful.

"And thats the bottom line cause STONE COLD SAID SO!!!!!!" I think it's one of teh best catch phrases in history. :dead:

I'm real curious as to how you responded to my second post (if you did). I think you know by now none of this is malicious. I will admit that I'm not you equivalent in your ability to juggle theological information. I don't wish to be. but I do wish for you to be more forthcoming because that's where a real debate can begin.

As I'm sitting here typing I'm actually laughing out loud. You STILL don't get it do you? And stop saying none of this is malicious or "I'm not throwing darts". The more you do that the more you are trying to cover up your true intent. If I feel you're coming sideways I'll take the appropriate steps to rectify the situation.

personally I like opinions and facts alike. I actually don't care about the details. only the positions from which they are given. my interest is in your mettle not your information. (to dispel the theory of wanting to know about your theological information)

Have you ever thought about WHY I give you little info or simply refuse to explain things (from my perspective) to you? Ponder that and when you do think about YOU, your actions, how you go about them and get back with me.

as always, i've enjoyed our discourse.

Late

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
damn!!! you responded exactly how i expected. whoa.

Sometimes I find pleasure in giving the dogs crumbs or bones to gnaw...it depends on my mood.

I find pleasure in it all.

I don't.

from what you posted i think you get it. in previous posts i did say bullshit and endorse it as fact (thoroughly). that was the point (then). i.e. to show the fallacy of theological data. it can be manipulated to fit any context. in other words it is imperfect alone and can be strongly defended (even in error).

OK.

the errors can be justified and explained even richly contextualized. but as an end result it avails nothing (except amusement and manipulation). (reminds me of previous post about my semantics ) When I'm bullshitting at the end I admit it. I stopped doing that because it was a joke that only i got to laugh at. some things you HAVE corrected me about. other things you think you corrected me either because I was bullshitting from the get go or your uninformed opinion about me afforded you that position.

OK.

Remember that one is at liberty to convey whatever they wish. you do it and i do it. assumptions about what a person knows or doesn't know is arrogant. I'm guilty of the same but you cast many aspersions on me with undue certainty.

OK. I simply paint you with the colors you give me and the brush you place in my hand. If I have any misconceptions about you it may stem from your "it's all a game ha ha lets laugh" attitude. You ever thought about that?

Unfortunately you don't know me well enough to know my fact from fiction. all you have is my comedic posts. There are many things I've said that are my "own" but I'm sure it is hard for you to distinguish because of my track record with you. oddly enough many of the things that are my "own" you never comment to or shrug off as what I'm mistaken for you to be concerned about LOL.

No. The thing is I can just about tell when people are typing on own merit or simply giving it to me from someone else. I let you tell me what is YOUR fact and fiction. You have said things that are your own? Show me. I'd love to see them.

I do listen to people that know more than me. but I choose what I keep and disregard much like you do. I'll put it like this: this september I'll have 4 degrees. I have an Assoc. a Bach. and will have two MBA's. none of them are in anything theological.

Splendid. Does it have anything to do with this topic?

my point is this. what I express to you or those who frequent this site does not equate with my caliber.

Have you ever heard of an educated fool?

I hope you understand the subtext of what I'm saying. In other words, a persons opinion of me that only experience my mask on the internet is futile. a person who thinks they know me by the proverbial "rhetoric" I use online is a fool.

Apply that to the way you approach others.

BTW, I would love to know how many folk at this site are educated in REAL things (even your rank of academic accomplishment). but that is a rhetorical question.

Define "real things".

It is solely your opinion of where i source information be it from fact, websites, otherwise, or pure speculation. it just depends on what mood i'm in.

I call a spade a spade.....

that's a broad stroke to say that i'm not familiar with true truth. but to each his opinions. you haven't demonstrated that you know true truth either. but to each . . . .

You don't believe that which is why you constantly ask yourself "what does he know, why won't he tell and how can I pry it from him?"

@ priestcraft etc. . . I'm glad you see it as a compliment. to find it that way is obscure to say the least. I find your relation to jesus in that regard amusing at various levels. I don't wish to debate what's wrong with jesus today (considering I don't believe in his mythos or particularly care about his teachings), but that IS a beautiful segway into something more pertinent. but i digress

Uhhh...yeah.

I doubt you are concerned with my opinions, and I don't resent people asking you questions. I enjoy it because you answer. I wouldn't (you'd probably say i couldn't, which is fine). my position on that is this: the mettle of your position is interesting to me. not your information. you are an interesting individual. not because of what you think I'm interested in of you though.

Why do you enjoy the answering of the people?

LOL @ find god. where isn't it

Not in the abyss.

your affairs are your affairs. I have nothing against you in actuality. that's why I'm cordial even when I'm confrontational. I have no ego online, well maybe the alter ego that you know as XianeX. My maneuverings with you are indirect. I don't mean that from a physical perspective but from an intellectual perspective.

Ok.

you may find it insulting but as i've said to you before you remind me of a younger me. to analyze you amongst the others is to analyze myself. i'll reiterate your information means NOTHING to me. but your mettle does. I don't wish to find a "god" theology or anything of the like. that is old school for me. but how you respond to the subject, present yourself on the subject, and etc. is the socialogical experiment i perform with you and the others.

Has it ever occured to you that I'm probably the only one who doesn't give you what you want? Has it ever occured to you that I've never took the approach that the "typical" person has done with you? As I have told you from the start MUCH if not ALL of what you have presented to me is something I've encountered as a YOUTH. I'm on something else right now. Stop looking at it as an "experiement" I'm not the pavlov dog nor am I schrodinger's cat (if you catch my drift).

Who pulls the strings guy? You or myself? You answer, I answer, You say you expected it but deep down you DON'T expect it. UNTIL YOU WIPE YOUR TABLE CLEAN YOU WON'T GRASP WHAT I KNOW AND IT'S A WASTE OF TIME IF I TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN IT TO A PERSON WHO CANNOT APPRECIATE THE VALUE....

And I'm not talking about wiping things clean with me. I'm talking about with yourself and what you hold to be true.

I believe I learn from everyone. I just don't learn what they would perscribe.

I hold similar views. Only I take it a step further to prove they don't know what they talk about. I only do this when I need to.

I'm learning a lot from you and the others. but it's just not what you have to say. If you don't understand that so be it. I have no wish to insult anyones intelligence unless they provide me with the incentive. but I don't care if they feel insulted either way.

I have a similar philosophy that I apply on a case by case basis. All sick people don't need the same meds.

Outside of this context, I'd enjoy your intelligence regardless. I don't take brillance away from you. I disagree on your theistic positions. but I respect them as what they are. I thank you for your compliments but you DON'T understand my theistic positions. You think you do but the more you type the more I say to myself "he's not getting it".

As I've said before believe the Divine is all. you to me are a facet thereof. To know you and others is an increase in the knowledge of the Divine. (your information is useless but) your existance like any other is priceless.

Play your part in the story called "life". Make sure you understand where you fit in.....

:hgk:

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
@ figure you out. I just did.

bones to gnaw? you don't even know what you gave me. arrogance. but what i was looking for you gave it unwittingly. the absense of what you comment on is just as important as what/how/when/where you do say something. if you don't understand that then "OK". have I asked you for your number??? if i wanted it wouldn't i have asked??? that comment was almost gay, like you want me to ask for it or something. nasty narcissism. in all my comments about meeting you I've been consistent in "if paths were ever to cross" I never was on some "I'm going to meet you someday lemme get yo number" LMFAO!!!! loony toony

@ my degrees does your ironic paying customer have anything to do with this post?
@ educated fool - how about a smart dummy (apply that how you will. I did :)).
@real things - educated in non-theological things. that wasn't hard to figure out

what I wanted from you you couldn't/wouldn't tell me if i asked you (and I have in some MANY words). the lack of the answers I wanted were answered from situational stimulus. your information is USELESS. your conversation is priceless.

you do go the extra step in "proving". I don't have the interest, patience, or the the time. if I did you'd be surprised. but my interest in you has never been that deep. neither do I feel obligated to prove anything to you. i'm sure you feel likewise.

if god isn't in the abyss god isn't absolute. BTW that's my "own" opinion.

the real deal is i can say a thread full of real shit but you focus on one error and intentionally discount the rest. i can say something you don't understand and you shrug it off as bullshit or you give me an the "ok" like you get what i said or it gets your approval LOL. i enjoy your answering of people because it shows character. but it also shows something else. Intention.

you can laugh and tell yourself whatever you want. I bet you think it's safer that I don't know or understand you. you really aren't that complex. I'll reiterate I never cared what you had to say. your information is garbage to me. I wanted to comprehend your knowldge base (the root of your belief system), mettle, intention, and motivation. something you've never told me directly or in full.

something like a "psychological profiles on human prototypes in american sub-cultures" *wink*
thank you for your indulgence. experiment complete.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
@camby huh??? there are things that exist that are not yet percievable to mankind true. but logically speaking if science hasn't discovered it theology definitely hasn't. on some perfectly honest shit. theology hasn't discovered "anything" of that nature. It has theorized, paraphrased, and conjectured though.

I sure I'll be "proven" wrong about this LMAO.

always in respect, much.

Feb 21, 2004
www.SCARLING.com
XianeX said:
@camby huh??? there are things that exist that are not yet percievable to mankind true. but logically speaking if science hasn't discovered it theology definitely hasn't. on some perfectly honest shit. theology hasn't discovered "anything" of that nature. It has theorized, paraphrased, and conjectured though.

I sure I'll be "proven" wrong about this LMAO.

always in respect, much.

Xianex my previous comment wasn't aimed at just you, but everybody. just something to remind us all that "facts" are only perception & that there is no way of knowing everything. (& that is only my opinion, not fact) sometimes we believe in things that are not proven just like we disbelieve things that have been proven. I don't see how things that could neither be proved or disproved can be considered "truth" only faith or fallacy. & while faith may be truth, truth is not faith. (you can truely believe something, but if it is true you can only accept or disreguard. & don't say the only way for something to be true is if you believe, because if it is true, it shall be with or without faith)

& if you would like example of such an item, take death into hand. science cannot prove what happens when you die, neither can it disprove what people theorise happens.

EDIT:Again my comment is aimed at everyone, not just you.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
I took no offense to it at all. I'm just trying to contribute to the discussion.

but now that you've expanded on what you said I get what you were getting at. i.e. 4+4=8 is true and false because because of memes. it describes a principle but isn't that principle indeed. this may not have been what you actually meant. but that's what i gathered from it.

"truth is not faith"

deep

my "proven" clause was an inference to you know who.

actually, science does explain what happens to you when you die. it doesn't refer to anything spiritual but it does relate to the physical and the constituents thereof.

if you believe in things like souls/spirits/etc you won't agree. I personally don't believe they exist in any real non-theological form. one may call it "id" but that's also a manifestation of the mind albeit subconscious. the makeup of the mind (a component of the brain) and its constituencies decompose just like the rest of the body. humanity is transient just like everything else in the universe. if all "is" and truth "is" the constituencies of ones mind always existed and always will exist. it may never have the same form again but that doesn't mean that it ceases to exist.

Dec 2, 2004
Camby Savelle said:
Xianex my previous comment wasn't aimed at just you, but everybody. just something to remind us all that "facts" are only perception & that there is no way of knowing everything. (& that is only my opinion, not fact) sometimes we believe in things that are not proven just like we disbelieve things that have been proven. I don't see how things that could neither be proved or disproved can be considered "truth" only faith or fallacy. & while faith may be truth, truth is not faith. (you can truely believe something, but if it is true you can only accept or disreguard. & don't say the only way for something to be true is if you believe, because if it is true, it shall be with or without faith)
Do you study eastern philosophy and/or buddhism??

I agree with you, facts are only perception.. in fact everything you see and do is only perception.. a product not of outside things, but a product of your own mind and self. If you could FULLY control your own mind and own self(which i see to be close to impossible) you could experience a sort of "lucid reality", because really the reality that you know is merely a product of your own mind and self. I.E., buddhist monks that are able to light themselves on fire and simply sit motionless, through much concentration and practice they could control/munipulate their minds into realizing that the pain was not real, yet only a product of the mind and self.

Camby Savelle said:
& if you would like example of such an item, take death into hand. science cannot prove what happens when you die, neither can it disprove what people theorise happens.
shanez couldnt have explained it better in another post....
XianeX said:
science plainly states that when i die and decompse i have lost my corporeality but not my existence. which means I can become something else. or more suscinctly many things else.

our natural bodies show us we aren't static. we constantly change. from haircuts to taking a shit to washing dead skin off our asses in a shower. if we were static then all those things we cast off as waste is death.

our corporeality is a constant life and death cycle. we eat dead things to stay alive how ironic.

to consider our human incarnation as the ultimate significane is total lunacy. especially to consider a theos is going to judge us. we didn't begin as humans we didn't even begin as one cell. before we had our bodies we were cells living in other humans bodies. and what were we before that?

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
@ camby and whoever interested ::sidenote:: something you posted earlier comes to mind about john 1:1 "the word" in ancient was written logos which is the root of the word logic which can be interpreted as reason/rule/etc.

I won't go deep into the theosophic spin of it all. but I find that an interesting footnote in the bible. considering how that logic became personified into the entity of "jesus" who is in turn regarded as the new "word" I can explain how that becomes a topic for my loathing of theology but that's a far tangent.

theos e.g. god -ology e.g. the study/logic of. how jesus became the new word/logic/god/reason/rule/etc however one would spin it is crazy. if you take every word of jesus in its biblical context and correlate you'll find some interesting problems i.e. "i came not to bring peace but a sword" etc. . .

personifications or association of parables/myths/etc with plain logic always presents irreconcilable problems

:: end side note ::

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
@ figure you out. I just did.

Great it took you long enough.

bones to gnaw? you don't even know what you gave me. arrogance.

Great! :cool:

but what i was looking for you gave it unwittingly. the absense of what you comment on is just as important as what/how/when/where you do say something. if you don't understand that then "OK".

You could have easily saved bandwidth and said: "what you leave out is just as important as what you do or say."

have I asked you for your number??? if i wanted it wouldn't i have asked??? that comment was almost gay, like you want me to ask for it or something. nasty narcissism. in all my comments about meeting you I've been consistent in "if paths were ever to cross" I never was on some "I'm going to meet you someday lemme get yo number" LMFAO!!!! loony toony

CTFU!

I'm not talking about my phone number! You are joking right? When I say you will not have my number I'm talking about you don't have the ability to pin me. You don't have the ability to control ME as you control OTHERS. Are you with me here EINSTEIN? Would it have been better if I said you don't have my card? LMFAO!!!!!!!

Yeah you're smart pal!

@ my degrees does your ironic paying customer have anything to do with this post?

You found something ironic (read what you posted) and I found it ironic that I was wasting time replying to you while I was about to handle my business.

@ educated fool - how about a smart dummy (apply that how you will. I did

That will work I guess.

@real things - educated in non-theological things. that wasn't hard to figure out

Art college and internship in a million dollar spot. Real things=real according to you.

what I wanted from you you couldn't/wouldn't tell me if i asked you (and I have in some MANY words). the lack of the answers I wanted were answered from situational stimulus. your information is USELESS. your conversation is priceless.

Listen...LOL! I understand you don't want theism, deities, doctrines and dogma. I'VE UNDERSTOOD THAT FROM DAY ONE. What YOU fail to realize is I DON'T answer YOU how you want me to answer. I've already gave you possible scenarios as to why I don't do it with you. Couldn't tell you? More attempts to squeeze the lemon. Wouldn't tell you? Why wouldn't I tell you? Because I don't know what you ask? Is that it?

you do go the extra step in "proving". I don't have the interest, patience, or the the time. if I did you'd be surprised. but my interest in you has never been that deep. neither do I feel obligated to prove anything to you. i'm sure you feel likewise.

BINGO! Someone needs to give this man a parting gift! BTW I only go the extra step IF I feel the person is a "challange" or needs me to go an extra step. I can tell you right now 99.8% of this board can read this convo and think one of two things.

1.Both these guys are rambling on like crazed lunatics

or

2. I don't understand what in the hell these guys are talking about.

YOU and I know exactly whats going and when we brush aside all the jargon, rhetoric and opinions it simply boils down to that.

if god isn't in the abyss god isn't absolute. BTW that's my "own" opinion.

So "god" is found in "nothingness"?

the real deal is i can say a thread full of real shit but you focus on one error and intentionally discount the rest.

Nope not true. What you do is say a thread full of "shit" and CONTINUE at attempts to validate it after it has been shown to you. Let me direct you back to your debate with V. I understood BOTH sides saw errors on BOTH sides but didn't feel obligated to step in and correct the parties. The only time I really say anything to you is when you type bull shit or direct your words to me. If these two elements never came into play we would NEVER speak.

i can say something you don't understand and you shrug it off as bullshit or you give me an the "ok" like you get what i said or it gets your approval LOL.

X you haven't said ANYTHING I don't understand. I don't shrug it off as bullshit or give you the ok. How many times have I given you the ok and did you look at iit as sarcasm? Here let's throw you another bone. Let's play your "see he doesn't understand what I'm saying I'll get him to show his hand he'll answer me" card:

You could have simply said "data can be manipulated to fit ones agenda so I placed myself in error to prove a point."

I simply choose not to tell you I understand and type OK. OK? got it lets move to another one:

the errors can be justified and explained even richly contextualized. but as an end result it avails nothing (except amusement and manipulation). (reminds me of previous post about my semantics ) When I'm bullshitting at the end I admit it. I stopped doing that because it was a joke that only i got to laugh at. some things you HAVE corrected me about. other things you think you corrected me either because I was bullshitting from the get go or your uninformed opinion about me afforded you that position.

You could have easily said:

"Explaining the errors mean nothing in the end because they will still be availiable for manipulation. I was playing a game that someone else understood but he refused to play so I switched it up. I gave him ammo when I was bullshitting and now he has formed an assessment and believes I'm stupid.

Did we save the board any bandwidth? Are we "OK" now? We are? OK!

i enjoy your answering of people because it shows character. but it also shows something else. Intention.

Your words bro...not mine.

you can laugh and tell yourself whatever you want. I bet you think it's safer that I don't know or understand you.

I'm very easy to know or understand but I don't perceive you as a threat. No need to feel safe. What you fail to realize is YOUR hand in ALL of this. If someone had came at YOU bullshitting and joking you would have typed five paragraphs, laden with words they couldn't even pronounce and told them to shut the hell up.

I have NO time for THAT.

you really aren't that complex.

None of us are and if I convey complexity to you I'm incapable of providing an apology.

I'll reiterate I never cared what you had to say. your information is garbage to me.

I understand this. You aren't after info, dates, deities etc etc etc.

I wanted to comprehend your knowldge base (the root of your belief system), mettle, intention, and motivation. something you've never told me directly or in full.

Now here is something you continue to overlook.

WHY HAVEN'T I TOLD YOU WHAT DRIVES ME, WHY I'M DRIVEN AND HOW I'M DRIVEN?

When you think about that think about XIANEX. Firt impressions.....just something to think about.

something like a "psychological profiles on human prototypes in american sub-cultures" *wink* thank you for your indulgence. experiment complete.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And if you were able to fully complete your experiement you would have my "number" and classify me according to your warped ideologies.

No.

:hgk:

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
took long enough? what do you think i figured out???

i'm just spelling it out for you. i like the bandwidth jokes mister "quote every line".

you ARE in the others and you respond better than most. that's why i enjoy you.

since we have established that i'm not trying to pin you with theologistic info what do you think i have you pinned with??? you still don't get it.

real things = tangibles according to way more than me.

no lemon to squeeze i have what i wanted.

what others think is of limited interest to me. as long as we get it its fun. :)

the divine is absense and presence inclusively. for some reason music comes to mind.

that's funny so if you know that (now after many times me telling you that at least 3 times this thread) why do you still conform? if you didn't play my game you wouldn't speak at all. but that's not an encouragement to stop you :). if you did it wouldn't matter now anyway.

you have no time for 5 sentences to shut someone up but you quote every line and give 3 sentences to expound on each. LOL.

if you answered me directly about your drives i would have discounted them until you proved them. actions speak louder than words. especially when the words don't mean shit.

I'm sure you know my intentions. . . right? Riiiiiiiiight.

you are ranked and classified. do you want me to make you useful? outside of what you've already done.

~ XianeX - The salvation of bandwidth ~

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
XianeX said:
took long enough? what do you think i figured out???

i'm just spelling it out for you. i like the bandwidth jokes mister "quote every line".

you ARE in the others and you respond better than most. that's why i enjoy you.

since we have established that i'm not trying to pin you with theologistic info what do you think i have you pinned with??? you still don't get it.

real things = tangibles according to way more than me.

no lemon to squeeze i have what i wanted.

what others think is of limited interest to me. as long as we get it its fun. :)

the divine is absense and presence inclusively. for some reason music comes to mind.

that's funny so if you know that (now after many times me telling you that at least 3 times this thread) why do you still conform? if you didn't play my game you wouldn't speak at all. but that's not an encouragement to stop you :). if you did it wouldn't matter now anyway.

you have no time for 5 sentences to shut someone up but you quote every line and give 3 sentences to expound on each. LOL.

if you answered me directly about your drives i would have discounted them until you proved them. actions speak louder than words. especially when the words don't mean shit.

I'm sure you know my intentions. . . right? Riiiiiiiiight.

you are ranked and classified. do you want me to make you useful? outside of what you've already done.

~ XianeX - The salvation of bandwidth ~

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz