Dem Oakland Gone Wild dvds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2005
naw, the oakland gone wild dvd's suck, if u want a good dvd with that kinda shit get Go Dumb USA, that imo, is he best dvd out since Treal TV....they got part two to it also called High Siden II return of the ryders....both of them are hella crazy...

May 8, 2005
i got Oakland Gone Wild pt 1, and 95% of it sucked ass. but i got that and two cd's for $20 for some dude outside rasputins, so i couldn't pass up the deal. lol.

Sep 11, 2005
^^^ for real, check em out, they wont disappoint or even think about "Fuck how much did this shit cost??"...tha dood Dropknock, who hosts the movie, hes got sum sick ass songs on theyr, ive been looking for the soundtrack but could never find it...

Feb 14, 2006
glad i heard this shit first be4 i bought the 1st dvd. i bought the 2nd one online cuz the 1st oakland gone wild wasnt available at the time from the site i trusted. needless to say it was lacking a lot of shit i thought would be on it.
Go Dumb USA huh? right on.

Oct 31, 2005
I bought oakland gone wild while loaded in rasputins vallejo, watched it once on fast forward, watched too many fat bitches standing on the corner trying to be on camera, saw like two cars swing, fast forwarded more, saw nothing, took the dvd out, and gave it away. I should have just bought a bag instead.