DEFENDMAC.Com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2007
This past monday after a 5 day trial and two hours of jury deliberation Mac Minister was convicted of double homocide. 5 days to try and convict and recommend a double life sentence, his lead attorney who has been working his case refused to come to court when his money ran out and he could not pay more, so he got the replacement a lawyer who pass the par in 2005- The judge allow this to go on, two of the three African Americans on the jury were excluded from the final phase of the trial the deliberations- the trial excluded witnesses who were not called.

It is time to help Mac - stand up and be counted do not let this bull shitt
go on - Mac needs help on his appeal or he will never see the streets again-

go to defendmac.com make a large, medium or small donation so he does not end up a wasted life.

May 20, 2006
This past monday after a 5 day trial and two hours of jury deliberation Mac Minister was convicted of double homocide. 5 days to try and convict and recommend a double life sentence, his lead attorney who has been working his case refused to come to court when his money ran out and he could not pay more, so he got the replacement a lawyer who pass the par in 2005- The judge allow this to go on, two of the three African Americans on the jury were excluded from the final phase of the trial the deliberations- the trial excluded witnesses who were not called.

It is time to help Mac - stand up and be counted do not let this bull shitt
go on - Mac needs help on his appeal or he will never see the streets again-

go to defendmac.com make a large, medium or small donation so he does not end up a wasted life.

I'D RATHER DONATE TO BARACK OBAMA'S CAMPAIGN OR SOME AIDS CHARITY. HELL, I'D RATHER DONATE TO THE SHRINER'S.

***DO THE CRIME, DO THE TIME***

Nov 7, 2005
I'D RATHER DONATE TO BARACK OBAMA'S CAMPAIGN OR SOME AIDS CHARITY. HELL, I'D RATHER DONATE TO THE SHRINER'S.

***DO THE CRIME, DO THE TIME***
thing is, you lame buster, he didn't do it. if the case was solid why the frame up? excluding all the blacks, allowing his attorney to walk off in mid trial? not allowing his witnesses, that place him in another part of time when the murders occurred, to be called? you don't see where this man got a rig up? heavn help that it don't be you or your folks one day. if he got convicted fair and square i would understand the jokes, but any reasonable person can see something is wrong with this verdict and he needs a retrial

Jun 2, 2002
i don't claim to know anything about this case or trial, but didn't he dissapear and run immediately after the killing??? i admit that i assumed he played a part in the whole thing, i have absolutely no idea, but it looked like the evidence was there...

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
thing is, you lame buster, he didn't do it. if the case was solid why the frame up? excluding all the blacks, allowing his attorney to walk off in mid trial? not allowing his witnesses, that place him in another part of time when the murders occurred, to be called? you don't see where this man got a rig up? heavn help that it don't be you or your folks one day. if he got convicted fair and square i would understand the jokes, but any reasonable person can see something is wrong with this verdict and he needs a retrial

come on now you gonna say he didnt do it like you was there or something.....i respect MAC to the fullest for whatever he did or didnt do but if you get caught up you get caught up simple as that.....

anyway he a real Fillmoe nigga he got real folks to help him he dont need shit from strangers who THINK he innocent.....

and i aint supporting no one else "free"such n such.....movement till they free my nigga Anarae Brown......

Jan 23, 2007
come on now you gonna say he didnt do it like you was there or something.....i respect MAC to the fullest for whatever he did or didnt do but if you get caught up you get caught up simple as that.....

anyway he a real Fillmoe nigga he got real folks to help him he dont need shit from strangers who THINK he innocent.....

and i aint supporting no one else "free"such n such.....movement till they free my nigga Anarae Brown......
fuk it then free anarae brown then jump aboard... free mac minister...i got a nickel sac on it