Deep C fueding with Project Trojans in Richmond

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
it don't got nothin to do with tha city

it wuz richmond on richmond, it just took place in SF

i'm too lazy to create a new screen name, some internet nerds havin they laugh out of it is fine by me, glad my screen name could bring a smile to somebodies face ( no homo)
You can say all the "no homos" in the world you still a faggot, bitch.

Dec 25, 2003
knowgangs.com KTVU web site searchin gay ass mothafuckin whiteboy

we just need to ban dude

user name clowning is not enough

he need some shit where he can not ever come back

Mar 25, 2009
you posted a link about some shit that you know nothing about

this is the story of your internet life

and you callin people net geeks

I know all about it bruh, wut u tha Internet police?

U got female tendencies bro, givin yo lil funky ass opinion about errything, don't nobody give a fuc wut u and your siccness net gang gotta say brah, so keep it movin
:knockout:

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
he wuz with some ugly ass bitch, holdin her hand... thats why i didnt think it coulda been quinn, but sho nuff it wuz that nigga, tha wierd thang he had a coo lil white bitch followin them like some groupie errywhere they walked, she wuz on my tip all smilin at a nigga like she wanted this dic in her (i woulda holla'd at that bitch but tha whole scene threw me off like tha twighlight zone)....but damn quinn man i dont know wut dude wuz thinkin wifin up that ugly broad he wuz holdin hands with.....
:hurt:

Mar 25, 2009
Richmond dudes bring their funk everywhere. they had a shootout over here by Foot Express a year or two ago. this fued is nuthin new..
yeah they do

i remember when suge (dubee) got popped @ parkway liqour in vallejo

it wuz richmond niggaz that wuz lettin off cuz some crest niggaz wuz gettin too close to they car giggin n all that

them richmond dudes ain't really with all that hyphy dancin n all that shit....

i got another story about some richmond niggaz in vallejo, they shot one of my potnas lil bro bout 13 times, homie still lived tho, he str8 now...... but it wuz all over a few words exchanged, lil homie is known to run his mouth alot tho, can't say i didnt see that comin.........