Deathrow and Jflexx Fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
The offical cds are from Realest, Jflexx and OFTB. The artist get profit from these.

I don't know how close the fate for the new oftb is but they new more orders for the Jflexx cd

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
30 dollars a pop!!! after waiting years for a few of these i gotta drop one hundred + dollars??? shit...how official are these releases??? is the person/company putting them out legit?? 30 dollars come on now!!! i thought u mentioned the cost as if oftb realest and jflexx was 30 all together..anyone here who shells out the cash let me know if its worth it..

May 2, 2002
I have shelled that much cash out for the material, IMO it is worth it because I am a huge DR fan and collector...I am paying for the music plain and simple

Only cd I don't care for is the Kurupt and Realest V2..other than that I have been happy with all the releases.

As for legit, you wont find these in a cd store but in the Jflexx case.the material came from him and he is getting a profit from the release

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
If I place an order, my credit card won't be charged until they ship it, correct?

The sound quality of the ones I have is very good, just like a normal CD. The covers aren't cheaply made, but they're also not super professional. I did really like the Petey Pablo- Same Eyez On Me, and that's been the first Petey Pablo CD I have ever purchased. The Kurupt is an EP, so there's only about 6 songs. The Realest was okay, but the majority of the songs seemed to touch on social subjects and reality. I was hoping he would come a lot more hardcore on the songs, like on the Chronic 2000 and Too Gangsta For Radio songs he did. The OFTB was a pretty good album. I also have the MC Hammer album, but I got that off of Ebay. It's okay, but I know MC Hammer can do way better than that album.

May 2, 2002
Just a little update, this is suppose to ship out at the end of the month, get your order in, hopefully we will see some more 95-96 material

FTP is also giving a link to Flexx's latest mixtape the day this album ships

Jul 12, 2002
30 dollars a pop!!! after waiting years for a few of these i gotta drop one hundred + dollars??? shit...how official are these releases??? is the person/company putting them out legit?? 30 dollars come on now!!! i thought u mentioned the cost as if oftb realest and jflexx was 30 all together..anyone here who shells out the cash let me know if its worth it..
Each individual gotta decide if it's worth it for them or not. Not gonna lie, their prices are expensive as you can see, BUT to me most of what they put out has been worth every dollar I spent. I would much rather shell out a little extra dough to hear that classic Death Row sound than I would to buy most of the shit that comes out today. The J-Flexx is easily the best music they have put out to date. Check out the sampler, you won't be disappointed.