Deandre Brunston vs. L.A. County Sheriff Dept.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2007
Damm this is some fucked up shit...watch about half way threw the video...dude gets lit the fuck up...he was holdin a sandle...fuck the pigz this is why ppl hate these motha fuckaz...dude just wanted to talk to his girl which was in the back of the police car at the time...but they did not want to negotiate...but if he was white would they have???
CLICKHERE>>>www.youtube.com/watch?v=akvtGcH_djs

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
damn....they hella went over there to try and save the dog but didn't give a fuck about dood.....they could've easily kept their guns drawn on him and put the dogs away....that was hella shots tho, and you know his kid is gonna hate police

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
the sad thing is its still could be considered justifiable since he was threatening officers.....

but why did that shit hella remind me of a joke I heard thats hella true tho:

when a white person goes to a baseball game they say "I hope nobody is in my seat" where as a black person would be like "I wish a muthafucka would be in my seat"

ok, I hella told it wrong.....but I'm drunk, so fuck you....my point is cops should learn how to deal with other races, there are certain things that specific races do....I hella forgot my point....or maybe that was my point.....shit....I need more liquor.....

Nov 2, 2002
not the best move on Deandre Brunston's part,
but
the cops who shot him 81 times are some evil motherfuckers

May 11, 2002
Damn that dude is a dumb ass. If you dont listen then you get fucked up, its simple as that. How can you sit there and argue when cops have guns drawn on you. He didnt deserve to get shot 80 times or whatever, but he had to try and be a badass.

Jan 13, 2007
That's fucking retarded on his part. Prolly 10 cops have their guns drawn on you and you threaten them and say your gonna shoot em. He didn't deserve to get shot like a dog tho(no pun intended) especially not 81 times they act like hes the terminator or some shit.