DB Tha General Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2014
His name was bad in Santa Rita, but I heard shit about alot of people.
that's wats up my folks in Corcoran he usually don't write bout the rap problems people be havin but he from 35th and db use to live not to far from where he from shit something tho how news travels everywhere

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
So I got a question.. If D Lo was a Hyphy boy.. Why does he also shutout Burn Out? Are they related? A @abarnes shed some light, I'm hella confused lol

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
So I got a question.. If D Lo was a Hyphy boy.. Why does he also shutout Burn Out? Are they related? A @abarnes shed some light, I'm hella confused lol
lol, there's HB niggaz from all over, most of them are in the 100's, I don't know where he was originally from tho. Never listened to his music either so I didn't know what he was tryin'a claim.

Burnout aint got shit to do with HB tho.

that's wats up my folks in Corcoran he usually don't write bout the rap problems people be havin but he from 35th and db use to live not to far from where he from shit something tho how news travels everywhere
I aint gunna doubt he lived in the 30's, but as far as bein a 300 nigga, I can't vouch for that.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2008
I agree with u tazz on mfz getting on just because they street cred nowadays with no skills....hell look at all that Chicago drill bullshit...they can't rap for shit but every week one of them knocking somebody down or getting knock down. However using the game for a example was bad....game came up cause he can spit and he live like a gangsta rapper.....Ha it sound funny saying that "gangsta rapper"

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
I agree with u tazz on mfz getting on just because they street cred nowadays with no skills....hell look at all that Chicago drill bullshit...they can't rap for shit but every week one of them knocking somebody down or getting knock down. However using the game for a example was bad....game came up cause he can spit and he live like a gangsta rapper.....Ha it sound funny saying that "gangsta rapper"
DB's only known in these streets as a rapper. Tryin his hardest to gain credibility thru all these dumbass 'rap beefs' he's been tryin'a start.

He had real niggaz rockin wit him, but he did all them scanless, deleted their videos and blocked their shine.

Last edited:

Siccness.net

#1 Source for Rap Music!
Feb 12, 2014
East Oakland rapper DB Tha General & Sac City's Smigg Dirtee connect with the Arizona based "Get Right Entertainment", for the 3rd installment of it's "Hustlas Convention". No set feature, tracklist has been revealed to our knowledge, but the expected release date is scheduled for this Friday, July 15th, 2016. Check out the official cover art below and look out for hard copies coming to the Sicc Shop soon.

Click here to view the article.