DAZ CLAIMS HE AND DJ POOH STARTED THE INDEPENDENT HUSTLE IN CALI FIRST IN ARTICLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2006
too short started the independent route he was out since the early 80`s way before easy-e and u know jt tha bigga figga helped daz and let him know whats up wit the indie route yadida???

Feb 9, 2006
southeast619ray said:
Your the only cat thinkin of homo shit when you look at that pic, I dont have those type of tendicies like you do. Besides niggas cop rap CDs and tapes with niggas with they shirts off all the time, does that make them faggots? Your just words on my screen. My life is light years away from your mindframe. Real gangstas don't play on the internet. Stop acting.

imo that's a dope ass sig! 619

May 5, 2005
bg taz loc said:
4 ALL U DAZ HATERS

DAZ DID REALLY DO THA INDIE GAME FIRSTRIGHT AFTER DEATHROW SOME OF U CATS THINK YA'LLZ KNOW ALL THA BEHIND THA SCENE SHIT LIKE YA WAS REALLY PAYING ATTENTION TO THA GAME WHEN YA WAWS PROBLY PLAYING WITH NINJA TURTLEZ AND CHASING AWAY GIRL

ALOT OF YA MUTHAFUCCAZ SOUND LIKE MARCZ

DAZ ALONE HAD KEEP DEATHROW ON ITS FEET AND IS CREDITED FOR MOST OF THE TIMELESS MUSIC U HEAR ON THA CRONIC DOGGYSTYLE DAMN NEAR THA WHO DOGG POUND ABOVE THA RIM GRIDLOCCD TU PAC MAN RESPECT THA MAN HES BEEN TALKING SHIT SINCE 92 ONE THING I CAN SAY THIS NIGGA DIDNT CHANGE ONE BIT

YOUNG OG LOC
1 HUNNIT
Right after death row? What is that 96? 1996. HOw the fuck is that "First" when bay cats were putting out albums in the early 90's independantly. Too short sold over 100 thousand tapes out the trunk in the 80's. You dont know what you're talking about.

Apr 5, 2003
Too Short started it, JT put alot of niggas up on it. Even if you dont like the bay you gotta give credit where its due. Daz needs to shut the fuck up cuz he havent been tight since death row fell off.

Apr 5, 2003
FleaJ K said:
no they didnt u fucin faggot, we talkin bout street niggaz, if thats tha case any entrepreneur who started a record label made the "blueprint", u think u so smart u fucin retard but u really fucin dumb , next time think before u talk u work for sic wid it? if not then change yo muthafucin name, if u do then get they dic out yo mouth, fag
Your a disgrace to our region.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
WaltLIQUOR said:
MR SLIcc Ric....don't quote Mac dre saying you ''LA niggas don't play" to the sense we in the BAY got great respect for you niggas......Mac Dre been on some hard core bay shit, and thats why we love him out here bitch. Just like you got Snoop now having the bay in his LA videos. its because he knows that shit can't be sold with out us right now. Its all about money, no one is talking down on SO cal......... just dont get it twisted nigga.......
WHY DO PEOPLE GET MAD AT ME FOR QUOTIN WHAT THEIR FAVORITE RAPPER IN THE WORLD SAID??? FUCK WHAT YOURE TALKIN BOUT, HOMIE!!! REAL MUTHAFUCKAS KNOW WUSSUP, RAPPERS FROM THE BAY KNOW WUSSUP... ONLY EGOTISTIC LIL NET CRAWLERS FROM THE BAY TALK ABOUT NOT GIVIN L.A. ANY RESPECT... ASK YOUR FAVORITE BAY RAPPER ABOUT L.A. N SEE WHAT THEY SAY... DONT BLAME IT ON ME THAT YOUR IDOLS SHOW L.A. LOVE N YOURE JUSS TOO DAMN PROUD TO DO SO... BITCH... ITS FUNNY HOW SOME PEOPLE STILL FIND REASON TO BITCH EVEN WHEN PLATINUM RAPPERS FROM L.A. SHOW THE BAY SOME LOVE... BITCH...

Sep 19, 2005
Sick Wid It said:
Russell Simmons & Rick Rubin made the blueprint for independant hustlin' of rap music a long long time ago with a little company they started from their dorm room in college, called Def Jam Records.

By the way, anybody ever heard of....MOTOWN?
We're talking Cali wise....

Dec 9, 2003
Sick Wid It said:
Russell Simmons & Rick Rubin made the blueprint for independant hustlin' of rap music a long long time ago with a little company they started from their dorm room in college, called Def Jam Records.

They went commercial quik too

D

DaSlimReaper

FleaJ K said:
lol who gives a fuc if he wuz pushin tapes out his trunk niggaz all accross tha country wuz pushin some bitch ass tapes out they trunk, nwa wuz pushin boys in tha hood around in tha early mid 80s n shit, that dont matter, Eazy flipped his shit from tha drug game and made an independent record label with that gangsta shit

You are so clueless, Too Short and Freddie B started the independent hustle when they made "Dangerous Music" in 1986! He stopped selling out of the trunk in 84.. Eazy started Ruthless in 1987!

"In the early 1980s $hort produced custom raps for people with his high school friend, Freddie B. In 1986, Too $hort and Freddie B. founded the Dangerous Music record label to distribute his music regionally."

And

"Ruthless Records was formed by Eazy-E and Jerry Heller in 1987. The label is credited with founding gangsta rap."

Owned! Get your hip hop chronology right ya bitch! The Bay started this independent shit and any real west coast hip hop scholar knows that. I wouldn't expect some internet bangin, wanna-be crip to know that.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
check his production credits, daz did alot of the west coast, but he outta line with that shit.

Jun 5, 2006
Eazy-E took $25,000 he had earned dealing drugs in the crime-ridden L.A. section of Compton and launched Ruthless Records in 1986.

http://www.eazy-e.com/eazy-e-time.html

now shut tha fuc up faggot, nobody gave a fuc about too shorts sorry ass broke down lable, RUTHLESS RECORDS WUZ THA FIRST LEGIT LABEL, you lose again fag, just like u lost in tha la county is craccin thread ha ha ha ha, gay area loses but u still from kansas Josh

He is the co-creator of N.W.A, a multi-platinum solo artist, and the founder, owner, and CEO of Ruthless Records. In 1986 Eazy-E bankrolled his label with money he made on the streets.

http://hiphopimmortals.com/2003_html/book_writsamp.html

May 9, 2002
lol @ hiim taking a shot at dr.dre.. jealousy is a weak emotion

"I aint mad atcha" and "dont leave me this way" sounded similar because they both sampled the same Debarge song called "stay with me".

Status
Not open for further replies.