DAZ CLAIMS HE AND DJ POOH STARTED THE INDEPENDENT HUSTLE IN CALI FIRST IN ARTICLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2002
4 ALL U DAZ HATERS

DAZ DID REALLY DO THA INDIE GAME FIRSTRIGHT AFTER DEATHROW SOME OF U CATS THINK YA'LLZ KNOW ALL THA BEHIND THA SCENE SHIT LIKE YA WAS REALLY PAYING ATTENTION TO THA GAME WHEN YA WAWS PROBLY PLAYING WITH NINJA TURTLEZ AND CHASING AWAY GIRL

ALOT OF YA MUTHAFUCCAZ SOUND LIKE MARCZ

DAZ ALONE HAD KEEP DEATHROW ON ITS FEET AND IS CREDITED FOR MOST OF THE TIMELESS MUSIC U HEAR ON THA CRONIC DOGGYSTYLE DAMN NEAR THA WHO DOGG POUND ABOVE THA RIM GRIDLOCCD TU PAC MAN RESPECT THA MAN HES BEEN TALKING SHIT SINCE 92 ONE THING I CAN SAY THIS NIGGA DIDNT CHANGE ONE BIT

YOUNG OG LOC
1 HUNNIT

Apr 5, 2003
eastbayrider510 said:
lol....wow...see what im saying...a great representation of the so cal forum ....a butt hurt ass kat ...

and do what ?lol....this is the net....

fucking baby.
You the fuckin faggot who caught feelings off of one sentence that wasn't even aimed directly at you but I guess if the shoe fits.... Anyways I'm thru, i cant take a net blood with a dude dressed as pooh in his sig serious.

Apr 7, 2006
btownboss said:
it has nothing to do with bitching.. Daz had no insight as to the interworkings of the industry until he came to Filmore. He has been quoted in numerous articles explaining how he gained his insight from JT The Bigga Figga after being financially disregarded by Death Row/Interscope. His quotes in this allhiphop.com article are contradictory to what he has maintained for nealry a decade pertaining to his business savy. Dj Pooh was a pretty visible figure in the Bay Area..
Game Reconize Game in da Bay, Maynge - You nailed it, folcz - When I read that article earlier today, I thought the exact same thang... Anybody that was born in the 70's and been raised on West Coast rap would have to know wussup: Daz iz hella burnt 4 sayin' that! I just think it's funny... Next thing sum of ya'll offbrand cats iz gonna say iz that Game started Black Wallstreet! Wuteva... At least JT gettin' his paper off his old recordings... Why? Cuz his independent hustle wuz correct!

The Bay Area: Independent Hustle Capitol of the World. If y'all don't know about it, s'allgood cuz it's money over fame any way!

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
southeast619ray said:
You the fuckin faggot who caught feelings off of one sentence that wasn't even aimed directly at you but I guess if the shoe fits.... Anyways I'm thru, i cant take a net blood with a dude dressed as pooh in his sig serious.

haha i cant take anyone in a pooh costume serious either...and if you could read what it says on top of the pic you would see its one of your so cali homies who are dressed up and not me...haha....i cant take a person who looks up to a fucking wrestler for guidance...haha

SLICC RICC said:
WTF?!? SOUNDS LIKE YOURE THE ONE THAT GETS BUTTHURT...

uh-oh here comes slicc ricc...hide the kids.

Apr 5, 2003
eastbayrider510 said:
haha i cant take anyone in a pooh costume serious either...and if you could read what it says on top of the pic you would see its one of your so cali homies who are dressed up and not me...haha....i cant take a person who looks up to a fucking wrestler for guidance...haha
But yet you got dude in your sig. Just stop it fam, thats probally you in that pic being the faggot that you are.

Jun 5, 2006
Too short was pushin shit out his trunk before NWA came out so I'd say he started it unless someone did it before him that I dont know of.
lol who gives a fuc if he wuz pushin tapes out his trunk niggaz all accross tha country wuz pushin some bitch ass tapes out they trunk, nwa wuz pushin boys in tha hood around in tha early mid 80s n shit, that dont matter, Eazy flipped his shit from tha drug game and made an independent record label with that gangsta shit

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
southeast619ray said:
But yet you got dude in your sig. Just stop it fam, thats probally you in that pic being the faggot that you are.
]

actually if u werent a fucking moron you would use the search button and see that i posted his myspace and everything ...fucking chump trying to turn shit around on me becuz you got your fucking hero in your sig....the people in my sig are clowns who talked hella shit on here or sumwhere else and got their card pulled for either dressing up like winnie the pooh and claiming to be big time "southsiders" or people with multiple idenity problems...while you have a shirtless man who you idolize in a fake "sport" if you can call it that...jesus christ your lame...i thought you were "done" as you put it anyway...but you seem to keep running your lips

so take that shirtless pic down of your lame ass "wrestling hero " before you use the term "fagot".

now watch how i end this convo.....Im done wit you.

Apr 5, 2003
eastbayrider510 said:
]

actually if u werent a fucking moron you would use the search button and see that i posted his myspace and everything ...fucking chump trying to turn shit around on me becuz you got your fucking hero in your sig....the people in my sig are clowns who talked hella shit on here or sumwhere else and got their card pulled for either dressing up like winnie the pooh and claiming to be big time "southsiders" or people with multiple idenity problems...while you have a shirtless man who you idolize in a fake "sport" if you can call it that...jesus christ your lame...i thought you were "done" as you put it anyway...but you seem to keep running your lips

so take that shirtless pic down of your lame ass "wrestling hero " before you use the term "fagot".

now watch how i end this convo.....Im done wit you.
Your the only cat thinkin of homo shit when you look at that pic, I dont have those type of tendicies like you do. Besides niggas cop rap CDs and tapes with niggas with they shirts off all the time, does that make them faggots? Your just words on my screen. My life is light years away from your mindframe. Real gangstas don't play on the internet. Stop acting.

Apr 25, 2002
Russell Simmons & Rick Rubin made the blueprint for independant hustlin' of rap music a long long time ago with a little company they started from their dorm room in college, called Def Jam Records.

By the way, anybody ever heard of....MOTOWN?

Jun 5, 2006
no they didnt u fucin faggot, we talkin bout street niggaz, if thats tha case any entrepreneur who started a record label made the "blueprint", u think u so smart u fucin retard but u really fucin dumb , next time think before u talk u work for sic wid it? if not then change yo muthafucin name, if u do then get they dic out yo mouth, fag

Dec 1, 2004
Sick Wid It said:
Russell Simmons & Rick Rubin made the blueprint for independant hustlin' of rap music a long long time ago with a little company they started from their dorm room in college, called Def Jam Records.

By the way, anybody ever heard of....MOTOWN?
there we go....finally someone preachin that real shit!

Jul 6, 2005
MR SLIcc Ric....don't quote Mac dre saying you ''LA niggas don't play" to the sense we in the BAY got great respect for you niggas......Mac Dre been on some hard core bay shit, and thats why we love him out here bitch. Just like you got Snoop now having the bay in his LA videos. its because he knows that shit can't be sold with out us right now. Its all about money, no one is talking down on SO cal......... just dont get it twisted nigga.......

Status
Not open for further replies.