DAZ AND JT FINALLY HAVE A 1 ON 1 TO SQUASH BEEF SOLDIER STYLE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
getlow415 said:
NOW THATS HOW THIS SHIT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE, HIS PEOPLE WHO GOT US TOGETHER DIDNT WANT ANY CAMCORDERS THO.

BUT IT DONT MATTER I HANDLED MY BUSINESS FILLMOE STYLE BURNER GLOVES SHIRT OFF AND HAT TO THE BACK.

3 ROUNDS 3 MINUTES A PIECE BACK OF A FIELD IN SACRAMENTO.

DETAILS-
FIGGA DAMAGE REPORT- A COUPLE OF BODY BLOWS 1 HEAD SHOT NO BRUISES 1 SWOLLEN LEFT HAND BUT AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED A OK

DAZ DAMAGE REPORT- 1 SWOLLEN LIP A FEW BODIES AND A FEW HEAD SHOTS

BOTH FIGHTERS WALKED AWAY

CONCLUSION -
I GOT WHAT I WANTED TO CHUCK THEM THANGS BLOCK STYLE OVER THE DISRESPECT I FELT WAS WRONG

HE HAD TO FIGHT ME CAUSE IT WAS PUT OUT THERE TO STRONG NOT TO
HE SAID HE HAD 1 MORE DIS RECORD FOR ME AND THAT WOULD BE IT

WE SQUASHED OUR BEEF ITS OFFICIALLY OVER SO YALL HEARD IT FIRST OUT THE HORSES MOUTH!!!!!!!

SO FUCK THE RUMORS
Thats str8-up man shit right their......Thats savage and gangsta...PROPS!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: DAZ AND JT FINALLY HAVE A 1 ON 1 TO SQUASH BEEF SOLDIER STYLE!!!!

SPORADIC said:
Thats str8-up man shit right their......Thats savage and gangsta...PROPS!!!
That ain't savage or gangsta, it's just being a man about it. It's a respect thing.

Too many suckas being raised these days who don't know how to be men about their problems and don't understand respect!

May 19, 2002
lol, that's tight. 3 rounds 3 minutes tho? so what you do after each round was over? Y'all went to the corners or what? that's funny. Looks like you whooped his ass, you ain't got no bruises but a swollen left hand from chunkin em at daz's head and just one head shot on you. While Daz had a swollen lip and some head shots.

May 19, 2002
lol, that's tight. 3 rounds 3 minutes tho? so what you do after each round was over? Y'all went to the corners or what? that's funny. Looks like you whooped his ass, you ain't got no bruises but a swollen left hand from chunkin em at daz's head and just one head shot on you. While Daz had a swollen lip and some head shots.

Oh yea, I was at back door records yesterday and heard one of the cashiers said you came in to drop off some cd's, I just missed you. I saw the cashier holding the new taydatay and an autographed str8 out the labb cd.

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
That's how ah muthafucca suppose to handle there business, some 70's type shit. Chunk'em and blow 1. Instead of pulling straps fuccin off the game. I have alot more respect for the both of yall, "SOME REAL MEN" shit..., get it over wit.

So who's next? Big Hollis & Bad Azz? J.T. The video cameras would've sold like ah muthafucca.

"INDEPENDENT T.V., REAL BEEF"

J.T. holla at cha nigga mayne on this Grooveline Magazine College tour Comp. I got E-40, Too Short, Neptunes, Chingy, Messy Marv. Secure your spot folks, touch me at [email protected] IT'S NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^^^
Tru, I hope every youngsta takes a note of this shit.
This is the way real muthafuckas squash their beefs....
Good old fashion fist fight!
Fuck weapons!

Lets see P and Yuck do the same.
I got money on P for height and reach advantage?
Who wanna wager? hahahahha

Nov 14, 2002
GOOD SHIT!!!!!!!!! THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE.THROW BLOWS AND GET IT OVER WITH. I WISH ALOT OF RAPPERS DO THE SAME!!!!! HANDLE IT AND MOVE ON.

Mar 26, 2003
after the fight we hugged and blew one. kept it simple. i never hated the man just felt disrepected
Well thats coo ... thats how beef should go..
.. even tho daz should have hella one on one with all the cats that got somethang against him...

MUCH PROPS J-T-