DAZ AND JT FINALLY HAVE A 1 ON 1 TO SQUASH BEEF SOLDIER STYLE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
NOW THATS HOW THIS SHIT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE, HIS PEOPLE WHO GOT US TOGETHER DIDNT WANT ANY CAMCORDERS THO.

BUT IT DONT MATTER I HANDLED MY BUSINESS FILLMOE STYLE BURNER GLOVES SHIRT OFF AND HAT TO THE BACK.

3 ROUNDS 3 MINUTES A PIECE BACK OF A FIELD IN SACRAMENTO.

DETAILS-
FIGGA DAMAGE REPORT- A COUPLE OF BODY BLOWS 1 HEAD SHOT NO BRUISES 1 SWOLLEN LEFT HAND BUT AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED A OK

DAZ DAMAGE REPORT- 1 SWOLLEN LIP A FEW BODIES AND A FEW HEAD SHOTS

BOTH FIGHTERS WALKED AWAY

CONCLUSION -
I GOT WHAT I WANTED TO CHUCK THEM THANGS BLOCK STYLE OVER THE DISRESPECT I FELT WAS WRONG

HE HAD TO FIGHT ME CAUSE IT WAS PUT OUT THERE TO STRONG NOT TO
HE SAID HE HAD 1 MORE DIS RECORD FOR ME AND THAT WOULD BE IT

WE SQUASHED OUR BEEF ITS OFFICIALLY OVER SO YALL HEARD IT FIRST OUT THE HORSES MOUTH!!!!!!!

SO FUCK THE RUMORS

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
ITS BETTER TO LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY!!!

ONE ON ONES ARE LOVELY MAN I HAD ONE BIG HOMIE WIT ME AND HE HAD 2 HOMEBOYS WIT HIM AND THEY WAS OGS AND THEY KNEW WE HAD TO GET DOWN SO IT DIDNT TURN INTO SOMETHING ELSE.

THE RESPECT LEVEL IS WHERE IT SHOULD NOW AND THATS ALL I WANTED.

May 24, 2003
Good shit JT, I'm glad to hear the beef ended this way instead of someone losing there life over some BS, glad to hear your ok man, put that shit behind you and start making some mo hitz yo, you got the ball in your hands no Figga.....

Aug 4, 2003
You should have did the "get low" on his forehead. that would have been tight.

Is there anybody else JT got beef with that hasn't be resolved????

I think this is how all industry cats should handle their beefs. One on Ones. I think 50 would eat up Ja, but then in return Ja would destroy Em.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Thats some BAY shit 4 ya. Good 2 see you guys handled things the way they should have been done. Whats the deal with 1 last diss track? Shoulda killed that aswell, but then again it may be comedy...

Jan 14, 2003
Yall fools still don't know who won the fight........u can't tell shit from the report he gave.......JT on the real homie.....could Daz Chuck them thangs?, niggaz wanna know....cause he talk real big shit......and who won the fight on the real homie?.......be real with it......did daz or you win it, and how was the atmosphere after it was over.....did yall talk after it was over.....give some more details.......people can only sepeculate on the info u gave.....not hating....cause thats how beef supposed to be...but gve some more info homie......let the people know.....peace

Apr 25, 2002
Anyone watch Fred (JT) and Ness (Daz) scrap on Making The Band II last night? lol! Just kidding.

I'm glad theres still cats who handle their problems like grown men should. If they have to go out in the grass and brawl it out then kill the shit-talking and do it. Once it's done, it's done. I was raised the same way so I respect that.

Too bad it wasn't taped, no Rappers Gone Wild DVD.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Figga you's a straight foo!
I'm surprised Daz even accepted the challenge.
Oh well more power to him but damn!
Next time get one of those itty bitty handy cams LOL!

"You con do it! Keek heem in his herry balls!"