Dayum, was crackin wit 4-Tay lately?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
I hear he wasnt lookin too good off that base and shit. Anyone kno wat tha deal wit him is, he droppin an album or what? I hope he getting that monke off his back.. 4-Tays one of my favorites.

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
Too each his own! Don't knock a man cuz he is smokin' or not! He is doing well and enjoying himself thats what counts! Some people get addicted to gambling, pussy, weed, etc it's all a disease none better than the other! 4-tay has a couple new tracks on Malices New album offa the next apt3/dna album and I see him in the studio every once in a while! He hasnt been to jail and he ain't hurting no one just being a playa and living the life he feels he should live not our expectations and on that note God Bless him and his Family!

Nov 5, 2004
bigantdna3 said:
Too each his own! Don't knock a man cuz he is smokin' or not! He is doing well and enjoying himself thats what counts! Some people get addicted to gambling, pussy, weed, etc it's all a disease none better than the other!
4-Tay's a basehead?? WTF? I'm not much into rumors so unless some proof......

Regardless, I cant believe u just said that. I know all addictions are a disease but come off that BS about how he's enjoyin himself so its all good. C'mon man, no way you can compare a fuckin basehead to someone who likes weed or pussy.

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
cyrus said:
4-Tay's a basehead?? WTF? I'm not much into rumors so unless some proof......

Regardless, I cant believe u just said that. I know all addictions are a disease but come off that BS about how he's enjoyin himself so its all good. C'mon man, no way you can compare a fuckin basehead to someone who likes weed or pussy.
Read the post again, then respond, I said if he IS or IS NOT! Don't take shit outta context homey and the point Im making is that If he is When Ant see's him he is Happy and Enjoying Himself! And everythig else is that grown ass man's business! Remember the objective words He is A Grown Ass Man! It's all about the music! Most artist produce their masterpieces on drugs, let's stay away from hippocracy. And no one compares pussy to cocaine once again read it! It's ALL AN ADDICTION or a DISEASE! Comprehension is a motherfucka. And in no way shape or form have I have ever seen my homey 4-tay do any drugs! READ!